4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 142: The male supporting role of the black edge 4
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 142: The male supporting role of the black edge 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mencius was walking on the path out of the valley.

He was not walking fast, even a little slow. Like a lost traveler who doesn't know where to go.

Originally, he had firmed up his demon heart and wanted to be a big demon who would do all kinds of evil and do anything. But he met Song Yingying, an innocent and lively girl in the mountains.

Her interruption, her infatuation, and her trust were like a ray of fresh wind, pouring into his heart, keeping his angry and chaotic thoughts clear and unable to descend into chaos.

She made him feel the pride he once had, the pride of being a decent disciple of a famous family.

On the first day he entered the master's door, the master taught him that those who practice martial arts should **** the strong and help the weak, and be compassionate. He used to be very proud of it, and he sacrificed his life to protect this belief. Until Ye Ning's betrayal shattered his pride.

She fell in love with the vile villain who did all kinds of evil, and left him without looking back.

There was a pain in my heart. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't hold back. How could she betray him? Yan Yumo treated her like that, how could she fall in love with him? Did she forget the teacher's teaching?

He couldn't comprehend the deep pain in his heart. More doubt, is he not doing well? She would rather fall into the arms of the big devil than him.

He came out of the valley. The little bit of temperature that was contaminated in that warm little yard was now all dissipated in the night wind.

My heart is cold. It's homeless and has nowhere to go.

It used to have a home called Changfengmen, but it can't go back now. It used to have a sharp weapon called Zhengqi Haoran, but now it doesn't.

It is lost between good and evil, half confused, half cruel. The way of justice rejects it because it is hideous and ugly. The demons sneered at it because it was not strong enough and weak enough to be bullied.

It's so lonely.

Mencius clenched the cold sword in his hand. The sword that had accompanied him for ten years was still by his side at this moment. Yet he felt no consolation at all, because he might be about to use it for all evil, smeared with innocent blood.

I didn't know how long I had gone, but I felt that the night was getting darker and darker, and the crescent moon was hidden behind the clouds, refusing to give any light. He couldn't see the road ahead clearly, and he stepped forward step by step.

Can't go back. In the darkness, he clenched his sword. Go forward, become the big devil, and have a look, what is the big devil? To make her ignore the teachings of her teacher, ignore the humiliation and hatred, and fall in love deeply.

The thought will settle, and the delicate face becomes distorted. The night, where he could not see his fingers, became his protective color, and he recklessly revealed his hatred and madness.

Until a sense of danger came to his heart, he paused, and his thumb pushed the long sword out.

With the sound of "Qiang", countless shadows attacked him.

The clouds drifted away, and the crescent moon reappeared, revealing the sign of the Blood Eagle Gate on the person.

Mencius said with great resentment, "If you don't come to me, I will also look for you!"