15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 153: Male Match 15 on the Black Edge
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 153: Male Match 15 on the Black Edge
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After eating, the two left the city.

When Mencius was injured, Song Yingying told him to ride on the ox cart.

He was reluctant to sit before, feeling that it hurt his demeanor as a young hero. This time, he agreed, and happily got into the car and sat beside Song Yingying.

Even, he had to rely on her arms: "I have pain in my body and I want to rest for a while."

what to do? The boyfriend you are looking for should be pampered when you cry!

"Come on." Song Yingying sat down and asked him to come over.

Mencius smiled and said, "Thank you, Miss." He leaned into her arms.

His complexion was pale and his lips were pale, obviously suffering from serious injuries. Song Yingying felt distressed and said softly, "Take a rest for a while."

Mencius responded, and closed his eyes.

His eyelashes are long, like two rows of small brushes. The bridge of the nose is high and straight, which is really nice. Song Yingying couldn't move her eyes, thinking to herself, when he closed his eyes, the lines on his face looked a little cold, not like when he opened his eyes, he smiled brightly and enthusiastically.

I don't know if it was because she couldn't stand it, or the sun couldn't stand it. Mencius bent one leg and pushed up the hem of his clothes, then reached out and grabbed the hem to cover his face.

Song Yingying: "..."

OK, no need to watch.

Then he looked at his exposed long legs again. Wrapped in the trousers, but a strong outline can be faintly seen. Her face is a little red, this guy looks tall and thin, I didn't expect it to be so unexpected!

Seeing that a strand of his long black hair slipped down and landed on her arm, she grabbed it and touched it. Cool and slippery. She was bored, so she braided him. Edited and dismantled, dismantled, and finally home.

"Hey, wake up." She pushed him. "Get up soon, I'll be seen later."

Meng Zi'an woke up after being pushed a few times by her. Putting down the robe that covered his face, revealing a pair of misty eyes: "Are you home yet?"

"Not yet." Yingying said, "Sit down quickly, and I will show my father that he will hit you when he sees you so close to me."

Mencius lowered his eyes and finally woke up.

He said, "When is the young lady going to tell the master about the two of us?" He lowered his eyebrows and lowered his voice, "I'm always uncomfortable following the young lady without a name like this."

Song Yingying: "..."

After clearing her throat, she raised her chin and said, "Don't forget your identity! You are a long-term worker, how can you be worthy of me? I see that you look good and spend a few days with you, do you still take it seriously? I tell you, Don't give birth to unreasonable thoughts, otherwise... hum!"

Her full "scumbag" appearance, listening to Meng Zi'an's ears, her face fell. His whole body was slightly tense, and he could see a slight trembling.

The corners of Yingying's eyes jumped, she hurriedly held his hand, and coaxed: "Just kidding you! You can't stand teasing? Oh, I was wrong, can't I give you a name? Don't be angry."