4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 36: 36
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 36: 36
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Little Duke, you really do not go out?" She asked Stuart Jun.

Stuart Jun never imagined she so bold, that there is a duty maidservants do? He looked at her coldly: "Push me back!"

He was wearing a black robe, due to the pale skin, people are thin, looks gloomy fierce and brutal in the house. But now wheelchair stopped at the door, his little half of the body are exposed to the sun, bright light hit his face, making him look a little fragile, and some helpless.

Those gloomy and fierce and brutal as if driven back by the sun in his eyes, only indifference and Qiang Cheng faint fear at the moment.

Song Yingying has a slight face control. Stuart Jun look so good-looking, almost eighty percent of inherited Ms. Hou glamorous, and the remaining two to be his own long, is only part of the tough boys. This is a very good-looking, but will not make people mistaken **** boys.

She noticed that his fear and conflict, could not bear to force him.

The painted fans toss, pulled back the wheelchair back.

Bright light from the front of the retreat, those who feared the heat are far enough away. Stuart Jun return to familiar surroundings, my heart suddenly feel safe. However, apart from security, but also has a faint sense of loss and sadness.

He took Minchun, returns to face the gloomy dark little Duke: "You will draw fans to send his wife there." Thought, he took off a piece of jade from his waist, and handed Song Yingying: "You take this Madame will certainly believe you. "

Painted fans "splash" knelt down, and cried and said: "! Little Duke, spare slaves it."

Stuart Jun heard her voice, thin and pale face twisted slightly, eyes filled with a touch of hostility, fingers gently grasp the wheelchair armrest sound. However, he said nothing, just looked at her, actually even bothered to talk to her to say.

Painted fans lift sleeve wipe tears, sobbed and stood up to walk out.

Ms. Hou listened Song Yingying report it, Qiao Lian talk too much, veil upon her fingers because it is too hard and knuckles white, and asked to see the painting fan: "? Why did you do this"

Painted fans cried out for mercy: "Slaves sometimes a ghost obsessed, do stupid things down, ask his wife to spare the slaves back to it!"

Ms. Hou is not a softhearted person. She thought that her son would Jianbi privately reputation twisted like that, look to the eyes painted fans would not wait for her to eat the whole thing. There have been a moment of hideous and distorted face, then he was pressed her down.

She is a very good expression of Management Ms. Hou.

"Dragged out." She squeezed out from between his teeth, "playing one hundred board!"

Then down, painted fans almost cried down: "Please give Jianbi a happy lady now!"

One hundred board, is the man also could not bear, Ms. Hou which is to be beaten to death by her!

"Gagged, pull down!"

Ms. Hou hated painting private sector to do a cavity Nuhen, insisted she would not be killed in public. A warning to others to see who would dare to say that the length of the masters of the future!

Painted fans dragged down.

Song Yingying did not plead for her. As a native of ancient, painted fans in Yongan Houfu years of being the servant girl, her best to know what to say and what not to say; what they can and can not do. For her selfish, do something like this might have known what kind of consequences. Now the incident, she will have to bear the costs.