20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 105: The handsome fat man with 20
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 105: The handsome fat man with 20
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"It's not difficult." Song Yingying was lying on the bed, holding her beloved doll bear, and called Wen Yijia. What she thought of, she suddenly became happy, "Wen Yijia, when you come back, call me senior!"

He took half a year out of school, and when he comes back, he will definitely not be with her for one session, and he wants to call her sister!

"Not necessarily." Wen Yijia's voice was very soft on the phone, "I will graduate before you, believe it or not?"

Song Yingying remembered high school. He started to do the questions for the second year in the first year of high school, and also worked as a teaching assistant for the teacher. He grabbed a handful of doll bears and said decisively: "Impossible! It's useless if you take enough credits in advance! You can't graduate early!"

"It's 'generally can't graduate early', not 'can't graduate early'." He said, "I remember your Chinese grades are good, why can't you tell the difference?"

She got so angry with Song Yingying that she grabbed the doll bear, wishing it was Wen Yijia, and squeezed it hard: "You are so annoying!"

It's disgusting to use IQ to suppress people!

After a pause, he said casually, "Wen Yijia, your voice is so low, is the microphone broken?"

"It could also be that your receiver is broken."

"I bought a new phone!" she said angrily, "I'm hanging up! I don't want to talk to you anymore!"

After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

On the other end of the phone, Wen Yijia was in so much pain that her lips were about to bite. Wen's mother stood by the bed and touched his face distressedly: "Jiajia..."

"It's worth it." Wen Yijia forced a smile and handed over the phone, "I'll go after her when I'm healed."

Wen's mother nodded and said with tears in her eyes, "Okay, my mother will help you, and I will catch her."

Song Yingying received parcels from Wen Yijia one after another.

Still a lot to eat. Some have pigs on them, and some have fairies on them. Song Yingying knew that Wen Yijia did the painting of the pig, and Wen's mother did the painting of the fairy. The first time she ate a snack from Wen's mother, she told him that his mother was gentle and capable, like a fairy.

"Yingying, are you in a relationship?" After Song Yingying received the package again, her roommate asked her.

Song Yingying shook her head: "No. It was given to me by a friend."

"Friend..." The roommate's expression was a bit unpredictable, "I send you food every week, but it's really a 'good friend'."

Song Yingying wanted to refute, saying that they were indeed good friends, but she opened her mouth and hesitated again.

She was actually a little unsure.

She always thought she and Wen Yijia were friends. At least, that's how she felt until college.

But recently, how can I put it, every time I call or send text messages to Wen Yijia, she always has a vague feeling that the relationship between him and her is not so simple.

But not sure, because he didn't say it clearly.

In high school, she once asked him if he liked her? He said he didn't like it. There's no reason to fall in love with her after going to college and separating?