8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 146: Male Match 8 on the Black Edge
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 146: Male Match 8 on the Black Edge
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mencius recalled those two scenes repeatedly. The corpses were lying on the blood-stained road, and a hideous and crazy face was reflected on the river. He kept thinking back, trying to evoke more memories.

However no. No matter how he thought about it, his mind was always blank and he couldn't remember anything.

He turned around, looked at the sparkling river, felt the warm wind blowing on him, and asked himself in his heart, what happened so that his faith would collapse?

He thought about it for a long time and couldn't come up with it. He considers himself to be a man of firm belief, and the teachings of Master, he bears in his heart, chivalry and righteousness are in his heart.

What exactly happened? There was a faint worry in his heart.

After returning, he found Song Yingying: "Miss Song, can you lend me some money?"

"What are you doing?" Song Yingying said as she opened the purse.

Mencius said: "I want to write a letter back to the teacher's door." Paper and pens cost money, and it costs money to deliver the letter at the post.

"Oh." Song Yingying counted out a coin or two to him, "Hey, you asked me to borrow it, and I have to pay it back."

Mencius nodded: "Yes, when I buy the paper and pen, I will give the girl an IOU."

The trustee bought paper and pens, and Mencius began to write letters.

"I was injured, and now a family is recovering." He wrote, just as he was about to write that he had lost his memory and couldn't remember many things, the tip of his pen paused and did not write.

He thought, this is not a trivial matter. At the moment, apart from Song Yingying and her daughter, no one else knows about his amnesia. Some bad things happened to him, and even his temperament changed a lot. Is he really going to tell all about his situation?

Unless this letter is sent to Master, only Master will read it. Even if he doesn't believe in the world, he shouldn't disbelieve in Master.

However, when he started to continue writing, he suddenly stopped again.

Master. The person he trusts most is the master. Master knows that he has shifted his disposition, and his xinxing has changed a lot? If he encounters extremely difficult things, he will definitely not hide it from the master, but will ask the master for help. He finally became like that, could it be that Master didn't...

He dared not think about it.

He definitely won't be easily transsexual. Ordinary things would not cause his belief to collapse at all. It must be a very important person. When something unacceptable happened, he became so hideous and crazy.

Mencius put down his pen, folded the letter and put it away. It wasn't finished, and it wasn't sent out.

Maybe he shouldn't act rashly until his memory is retrieved.

Besides, if you really want to know something, you can ask someone.

He found Song Yingying.

"Is it ready?" Song Yingying asked him.

Mencius shook his head and said, "Miss Song, can you tell me what happened?"

Song Yingying tilted her head and glanced at him, and exaggeratedly said: "Wow! What did the pig say? I can't understand the pig's words!"