9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 147: The male supporting role of the black edge 9
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 147: The male supporting role of the black edge 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mencius lowered his eyes and looked at Bai Shengsheng's fingers, who were grabbing at his sleeve. One by one, like green onions.

No one had ever treated him so casually. He thought to himself that other girls were always shy and timid when they treated him. They wanted to look at him, but were embarrassed to look at him. No one has ever been like her, who said she was caught.

There was something strange in his heart, for her unreserved, natural, thorough trust and familiarity.

He had never treated him like this before, he thought to himself. Although he has lost his memory, his intuition is so.

Entered the store.

Song Yingying released Meng Zian and looked up at the cloth and ready-to-wear in the store. Looking around, she saw one of them. Then he turned his head and asked Mencius, "Which one do you like?"

Mencius saw the blue ready-to-wear at a glance, and he stretched out his finger: "That one."

"I also liked this one!" Yingying was so unhappy, she pointed at the blue dress and said to the shopkeeper, "Take it off, let's take a look."

It was a dress with white flowers embroidered on a blue background. It was very deep and dense, like the clean and penetrating deep blue that the sky reveals when the weather is very good.

Ordinary people can't support such beautiful colors. But Mencius had fair skin, tall people, elegant temperament, but gentle enough to just bear such a color.

Song Yingying gestured with her clothes on him, and then looked at his handsome face, she was so careful that her liver was pounding, and she was too embarrassed to look at him.

"That's it." She lowered her eyes and handed the clothes to the shopkeeper.

I picked another one for myself, and then one for Father Song.

The purse suddenly shrunk by half.

"Your one is the most expensive!" Song Yingying glared at Meng Zian after leaving the clothing shop, "Remember, this is borrowed from you, and you will have to pay it back later!"

Meng Zi'an looked at her reddish cheeks, but she didn't know it, smiled and said, "Okay, I'll definitely pay it back."

"Hmph, if you don't pay it back, I'll find you Changfengmen." Song Yingying said, "Tell your master to punish you."

Mencius said with a smile: "I dare not pay back the money, and I'm afraid you will come to me?"

Song Yingying glared at him: "What? Have you really thought about paying it back?"

Where does Meng Zi'an lack so much money, just seeing her being funny, he couldn't help but want to tease her: "What if you don't pay it back?"

"Let your reputation stink! It stinks!"

"If you dare to speak ill of me, I will arrest you, imprison you, and keep you from going out for the rest of your life. How can you speak ill of me?"

Song Yingying was taken aback: "You, how did you—"

Has he turned black? !

Wait, but he doesn't seem to have any signs of blackening? Song Yingying was in awe when she saw him with bright eyebrows, a bright smile, and a handsome appearance.

"So, don't go out casually in the future." Seeing that she was afraid, Meng Zi'an stopped teasing her, "There are bad people everywhere in the world, and you are a young and beautiful girl, and there are many people who want to do bad things to you. Gotta be."