21

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 106: The handsome fat male match 21
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 106: The handsome fat male match 21
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying felt that her IQ had been fooled.

The boy's basketball jersey is exactly the same as the photo on Yang Zijin's phone!

She didn't even change her clothes, so she ran to tease her!

Thinking of how Yang Zijin neatly put away her phone that day, she scolded in her heart, she's a pig!

"The basketball court is in that direction." Song Yingying stretched out her hand and pointed in the direction of the basketball court, only telling him how to get to the basketball court, not taking him there.

She couldn't believe that this boy didn't know how to get to the basketball court. He can even touch the girls' dormitory, but can't he find a basketball court?

"Classmate, can you please take me there?" Wu Yue opened his eyes wide and said with a smile, his eyes were warm and pure, which made people feel good, "I'm short-sighted, I didn't wear glasses to play, you pointed me in the direction Can't see clearly."

Song Yingying paused and said, "Okay."

It's hard for him to come up with such an excuse, so she'll take him there.

On the way, Wu Yue talked to her enthusiastically: "My name is Wu Yue, classmate, what's your name? How old are you?"

Song Yingying looked at him strangely and said, "Didn't Yang Zijin tell you?"

Wu Yue was stunned for a moment: "Yang Zijin? Do you know Yang Zijin?"

Song Yingying stood still, looked him up and down, and said, "Classmate, be honest, if you keep doing this, I won't take you there."

She took him to the basketball court only because he was Yang Zijin's friend. It wasn't anyone who came to strike up a conversation, she took care of it.

Wu Yue looked innocent: "Classmate, you really misunderstood, I didn't recognize you before." Soon, he said excitedly: "It's really fate! I lost my way and asked you for directions, but I didn't expect to ask my friend. friend."

He was not embarrassed at all when he was exposed by Song Yingying. He invited her warmly and said, "Classmate, do you want to watch me play? I shoot three-pointers very well. The girls in our school like to watch me play."

Song Yingying asked curiously, "Aren't you short-sighted? You can't see clearly even when I show you the way. Can you score three points?"

Wu Yue's expression froze for a moment, then he turned his head and kept smiling: "Classmate, you are very good at chatting."

Song Yingying laughed: "I won the award, I won the award."

Did you take him to the basketball court and watch him play again?

how to say? Although he and Yang Zijin used routines for her together, he was really handsome! He is tall and has long legs, strong muscles, explosive lines all over his body, witty and interesting conversation, clean eyes, and it is hard to be annoying.

Most importantly, he is handsome!

Among the boys Song Yingying met, Wu Yue's appearance ranked second! The first is Yang Zijin, the famous grass owner, let alone mention it. The second place is Wu Yue!

Walking in the side of the handsome guy, so excited!

Song Yingying screamed in her heart the whole time, of course she remained calm on the face and refused to lose face.