6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 144:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 144:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Girl, I'll be leaving in a few days." He said tactfully, "However, thank you very much for your hospitality. When you get married in the future, you can have someone send a letter to Changfengmen, and I will definitely send a congratulatory gift. ."

His words revealed several meanings: he will be leaving soon, and he will never have anything to do with her in this life. I hope she doesn't like him, they are impossible.

"Ha!" Song Yingying widened her eyes and glared at him: "Since you don't like me, why are you teasing me?" She looked at him angrily, "You are not only a pervert, you are also an irresponsible pervert! I despise you! !"

Mencius Anzhi was dumbfounded.

Rao is because he has no memory, and he also vaguely knows that he has never seen such an unreasonable girl in his life.

Just not annoying.

He had no choice but to say, "Yes, it's all my fault. From now on, I won't dare to stay within five steps of the girl."

Saying that, he took two steps back, and then gestured towards her: "Girl, please."

Song Yingying was stunned by the first army.

Glancing at him angrily, he said, "You are wise!" He turned his head and walked forward.

The two had no further communication.

Until Mencius found his sword by the river.

He bent over to pick it up, and then a scene flashed in his mind. He was lying on the riverside in a daze, wanting to drink water, but saw a hideous and ruthless face on the river.

Red eyes, full of hatred and madness.

His heart trembled, and he didn't stand firm immediately. Seeing that he was about to fall into the river again, Song Yingying, who was fast-eyed and fast-handed, ran over and grabbed him: "Hey, how are you?"

Song Yingying was worried that he had been walking for so long and was injured again, and accidentally slipped and fell by the river, so she kept paying attention to him. Seeing that he was about to fall, he immediately rushed over and caught him.

The picture in Mencius'an's mind flashed. He looked at the girl in front of him with a gleaming white face, and looked at him with a little worry in his clear eyes, and shook his head in a cold sweat: "No, it's okay."

His voice was soft.

Surprised and suspicious.

What happened and why did he lose his memory?

Is that face I saw on the river just now, is it him? If so, why did he become like that?

So ferocious, so crazy, full of hatred, as if to destroy the world, how could it be him?

He was drenched in cold sweat, and his face turned pale. Thinking of the **** thumb he saw through her Bai Shengsheng's small hand, and the corpses and blood in the background, he was even more surprised.

Did he kill those people? If so, why did he kill with such cruel means? If not, what is he doing there? Why did she say that he killed many disciples of the Blood Eagle Sect, stained his body with blood, and went to her house to change his clothes?

All this wrapped around a mystery in his mind.

He vaguely guessed that something extraordinary might have happened to him. He suddenly felt at a loss for his amnesia. Does he really want to restore his memory?