11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 231: 11
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 231: 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying was grabbed by his wrist, and felt his strong, unresistable strength, and her heart skipped a beat.

A little nervous, a little scared, and more excited and looking forward to it, so that my breathing became a little difficult.

"What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" He said dissatisfiedly, "Let go of me!"

While talking, he shook his hand.

Zhou Wenjie didn't look back, dragged her all the way to the corner of the corridor where no one was around, and pressed her against the railing. He put his hands on her side, trapping her in front of him.

He leaned over slightly, pursed his lips and looked at her, without saying a word.

Yingying looked at the dark eyes behind his lenses, and the cold handsome face with shallow anger, her feet softened.

She stared at him with wide eyes, not allowing herself to show timidity. After a while, she slowed down a bit and opened her mouth to say something, but he didn't expect him to rush in front of her: "That's my sister."

Yingying closed her mouth. Heart said, I know, I already knew it was your sister.

But she turned her head on purpose and said coldly, "What sister? Damn sister?"

When the words fell, a soft breath was heard.

He didn't speak, the atmosphere seemed a little strange, and Yingying felt a little cold and crispy on the back of her neck for some reason.

When she was in a hurry, her face was suddenly pinched, and then a force came, and she forcibly broke her face and turned into looking directly at him.

I saw a slight anger on Zhou Wenjie's face: "My cousin! My cousin!"

Yingying snorted softly: "Oh."

He squeezed her face again, and his voice softened: "Are you still jealous?"

"Who's jealous?" Yingying opened his mischievous hand and looked up at the ceiling.

She wasn't really jealous. She had known for a long time that they were cousins. It's just that she wanted to peek at his madness, but she overheard their quarrel and was caught. She was a little embarrassed and wanted to cover it up.

By the way, try to test him, and listen to him say, what's the matter with the two of them?

Therefore, he retracted his gaze glued to the ceiling, looked at him and said, "Who are you to me? Is it worth my jealousy?"

Zhou Wenjie's face paled.

"Who is it that you should be jealous of?" he said in a low voice.

Yingying glanced at him and pouted. This person, too cunning, did not answer properly, but asked her back.

She is very puzzled, so just say it if you like her? Concealed and puzzling.

She is different. She never said it directly.

"My boyfriend deserves my jealousy!" She raised her chin and said proudly.

Zhou Wenjie looked at her expression, gradually raised his brows, and said in surprise, "I thought we made it clear, we won't talk about it until graduation."

Yingying was reminded of what he said at the movie theater. She suspected it at that moment, he was mentioning her on purpose, is that really what he meant?