20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 20: Two bleak male supporting roles 20
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 20: Two bleak male supporting roles 20
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was rejecting the boy in front of her who might be the object of her acquaintance. According to him, the families on both sides are planning to get married, and it won't be long before the two of them are fiancées. Therefore, he first came to meet her and cultivate his feelings.

He brought the grasshopper he made up and wanted to give it to Song Yingying as a gift.

Song Yingying didn't listen to Mrs. Song saying that her marriage was set. If such a big thing is really settled, she will definitely know, and she will not accept it.

Unexpectedly, this boy named Chen Wang's family is very thick-skinned. If she doesn't want it, he will stuff it into her arms. Convex! Is it easy to touch a girl's arms? Without the girl's consent, it's not easy to touch small hands, okay?

Just as he was about to slap him, he didn't expect a gust of wind to blow through the corner of the eye, and saw a familiar figure rushing over like a small cannonball, pinching his fist and hitting Chen Wang's family in the face!

"Ah!" Chen Wang's family suddenly screamed.

Six sons are never polite to beat people. Chen Wang's family was not as tall as Li Mao's, and the six sons threw a punch and hit him in the face.

Before Chen Wang's family could react, he flew again and kicked Chen Wang's family's legs, causing him to stumble and fall! Take the opportunity to sit on his waist, squeeze his fist, and hit him in the face!

Punch after punch, fierce and ruthless!

Song Yingying's eyes are straight! She had only seen him look so vicious once, when she picked up firewood and met a snake four years ago. She was too frightened to move. He walked over from behind, pushed her aside, and picked up a stone. Smash the big snake. She remembered how he looked at that time, with his lips tensed, his face expressionless, blood splattered on his face, and he didn't blink a single eye.

Beating Chen Wang's house now is like hitting a big snake at that time!

Seeing the blood on the face of Chen Wang's family's thin skin and tender flesh, Song Yingying hurriedly went to pull someone: "Okay, six sons, stop beating!"

The sixth son remembered that Chen Wang's hand had been taken into Yingying's arms just now, so he wanted to kill him! Song Yingying pulled him several times before he retracted her hand. After getting up, he kicked Chen Wang's lap fiercely: "Tell me to see you playing a hooligan—"

The severe pain on his face made the Chen Wang family startled and angry: "Who are you? How dare you hit me!"

Sixth son sneered and raised his foot to kick him again, but Song Yingying forcefully held him back: "Let's ignore him."

Grab the six sons and go home.

This is not the same as last time. Last time, they didn't recognize Li Mao, and they ran away after hitting him. Chen Wang's family is different. He and Song Yingying have seen each other, and they both know who the other is. If they can run away from the temple, they can't run away from the temple.

Thinking of what Chen Wang's family said, the two are getting married, and Song Yingying's footsteps are a little hurried.

Liu Zi was pulled by her, feeling her tender little hand, and felt extremely uncomfortable in his heart. Yingying is so good, that **** actually bullied her. Why get married? Why did Yingying marry? Can't you just get married?