10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 95: The handsome fat man with 10
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 95: The handsome fat man with 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Ah, um, maybe it is." Song Yingying was embarrassed to say what she saw just now. Seeing that Wen Yijia helped her figure out an excuse, she quickly responded.

Wen Yijia asked again, "Is it serious? Do you want me to take a look at it for you?"

"It's okay, it's not serious, it's okay now!" Song Yingying hurriedly put down her hands, saying that she was okay.

It wasn't that she was really fascinated by the sand. When he saw it, he knew that she was lying. He blinked a few times, indicating that he was fine. I thought to myself, Wen Yijia is really a good classmate, so considerate and caring for others.

She let go of his arm and walked side by side with him on the side of the road, talking and walking towards the school, not noticing Wen Yijia's slightly frowned eyebrows, the regret and annoyance on her face.

In the class, the students have moved the desks, benches, etc. to the side, leaving a space in the middle of the classroom to adjust the borrowed speakers and microphones. Seeing that Song Yingying and Wen Yijia were back, they arranged the colored paper.

After a while, Bai Ling also came back. Yang Zijin helped her bring in the fruit and so on. Everyone knows why a weak girl in the monitor actually took the initiative to buy the heaviest fruit. It turned out that someone helped her carry it!

In the past, everyone only guessed that she was in love with the school bully.

Bai Ling's face was slightly red, and she was embarrassed, but Yang Zijin was generous, and even glanced in Song Yingying's direction and nodded to her: "First sister."

After a pause, Song Yingying said, "First brother?"

Everyone laughed.

Someone booed: "It's said that the first brother fights a lot! Do you want to compare with our first sister?"

"If you want me to say, our first sister got angry, and with that strength, throwing the first brother out was like playing."

"You have to make a sister angry first!"

"Who's coming? Who dares to make the Disciplinary Committee angry, throw him out first!"

Because it was a party, there were no classes, and the teachers weren't around, so everyone was very relaxed, and they were very comfortable joking.

Someone noticed that Bai Ling's face didn't look good and stopped. Some people didn't notice and continued to boo.

Song Yingying didn't notice, but she didn't want to fight with Yang Zijin, and she didn't like this kind of joke, so she said, "What's the point of fighting? Let's compare it to a paper!"

The air fell silent.

After a while, Bai Ling laughed: "He's not doing well, I'll compare him to you."

The classmates roared for a while, and there were many whistling. The laughter and loud whistles echoed in the classroom, which was really lively.

Song Yingying grimaced: "First sister will be yours, no need to compare."

Bai Ling was the first in the class, and only Wen Yijia could compete with her, Song Yingying couldn't catch up with her.

Although Yang Zijin was very happy that his girlfriend took the lead for him, it is better to do this kind of thing by himself, so he said: "No, I will come, my grades are not bad!"