14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 14: Two bleak male supporting roles 14
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 14: Two bleak male supporting roles 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After a few days, Song Yingying finally finished the clothes and sent them to the sixth son.

When he looked at the new clothes, his eyes were wide open, his mouth was slightly open, and he couldn't believe it.

"For you." Song Yingying said with a smile, "I'll change the clothes my second brother doesn't wear. You can try it on, does it fit?"

Should fit. When she pressed him to the ground and rubbed him, she had a general grasp of his size and fatness.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't fit, she leaves a lot of leeway, and she can tighten and loosen at any time.

"I..." Liu Zi held the soft and clean clothes, his heart seemed to be filled with something, swollen, hot, so that he couldn't make any other reaction for a while, just stared at the clothes blankly . It was so light that it weighed nothing, but it was so heavy that his hands could no longer lift it.

No one has ever been so nice to him.

How could she be so nice to him?

"What? I'm touched? Are you going to repay me again?" Song Yingying teased him, "You owe my second brother a life, and now you owe me again. Who do you think you should repay?"

She told him before that if others are kind to him, don't smash your head to pieces to repay them, and you must be careful.

Saying this again now is obviously teasing him.

Liu Zi was so used to being teased that in normal times, he would definitely give her a look. But at this time, he was holding the new clothes in his hand, and his chest was still hot and swollen, so he couldn't stare.

"Thank you." He pursed his lips and said seriously.

She is nice to him. He must be nice to her in the future.

"I'll go and put it on." Holding his clothes, he turned and ran into the house.

After a while, he came out in new clothes.

This is Song Erge's clothes before. He grew fast in those years, and a piece of clothing would not fit well after half a year of wearing it, and he didn't have time to wear it. It's also that Song Lao Niang was careless. I didn't expect him to grow so fast, and the good clothes were pressed against the bottom of the box.

Now take it to change it, wear it on Liu Zi, it is still 60-70% new.

Although Song Yingying's needlework was ordinary, she did it carefully, the stitches were evenly sewn, and she had a good fit, so the six children fit perfectly.

He was already good-looking, but now his face is clean, his hair is neatly combed, and now he is wearing a well-fitting and clean clothes, not to mention how handsome.

He walked out with a cautious look on his face, clenched his little hands tightly, rubbed against Song Yingying, and stood still.

"It's beautiful!" Song Yingying clapped her hands and said with a smile, "Liu Zi, you really look like this!" She gave him a thumbs up, "You're the first in our village!"

Liuzi blushed a little, but still emphasized: "I'm not called Xiaoliuzi, I'm called Liuzi!"

He didn't like hearing her say the word "little".

"Why, are you going to hit me?" Song Yingying smiled and poked him on the shoulder, "Are you going to hit me?"

She was so arrogant, Liu Zi was angry and helpless: "No. How could I hit you?" He would never hit her.