4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 4: Two bleak male supporting roles 4
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 4: Two bleak male supporting roles 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying did not expect that the six sons would think mushrooms were poisonous.

After thinking about it, she took the bowl back and said with a smile: "It's not poisonous. If you don't believe it, you can make a bet with me. I'll cook it now, if it's not poisonous, you will lose half to me. How about a jar of earthworms?"

Liu Zi pouted: "If you like it or not, why should I dig earthworms for you?"

This kid is a ghost. Song Yingying smiled and left without saying much, holding the mushroom.

Liu Zi looked at her back and hesitated. After thinking about it, I still didn't follow. He reminded her that if she had to eat it, it was none of his business!

Song Yingying cooked a bowl of mushroom egg drop soup.

She cracked two eggs in, and sprinkled finely chopped green onion. The white mushrooms, the bright yellow frangipani, and the green chopped green onion are both beautiful and fragrant. I tasted it and it tasted good.

"You really don't want to bet with me?" Song Yingying came to Liu Zi's house with a bowl of mushroom soup, and said with a smile, "I'm betting with you with my life, you lose half a pot of earthworms, and you won't suffer."

Seeing her with a determined face, Liu Zi rolled her eyes. Are mushrooms really not poisonous?

The mushrooms she picked were white, which was really different from what he ate that day. If it wasn't poisonous, wouldn't he be able to pick it up and eat it?

He pursed his mouth and said nothing, with a shrewd look on his little face.

"Then I'll take some more losses." Song Yingying took a step back. "If it's not poisonous, I'll exchange a bowl of soup with you for half a jar of earthworms, right?"

Unexpectedly, Liu Zi refused without thinking: "No!"

It's obvious that he takes advantage of things, and he doesn't want it. There is always a pit under the cheap, and he has suffered a loss.

Song Yingying was stunned for a while, and this time she clearly realized how bad this kid is!

"I beg you!" Song Yingying went out of her way and begged him softly, "I'm afraid of earthworms, so I don't dare to dig. My mother told me to dig earthworms to feed the chickens, but I dare not. Please help me, please!"

Liu Zi looked at her dumbfounded, with disbelief written all over his face!

How can she say it?

As the saying goes, a man has gold under his knees, and a man does not cry when he has tears, which shows how important face is! Even if she's not a man, she shouldn't be so frivolous when she asks for help, right?

He wanted to reject her very much, but she even said the word "beg", so that he couldn't say anything to refuse.

Not to mention the mushroom soup smells so good.

"Is my bowl the same as yours?" He glanced at her bowl, "and eggs?"

"Yes." Song Yingying nodded.

"Well, I'll bet." Sixth son nodded reluctantly.

Song Yingying made a "cut" in her heart, is it good to take advantage of it?

It's not good for her to show a strange expression, lest he be embarrassed and regret it. Holding the bowl, sip, sip, and finish drinking.