18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 174: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 18
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 174: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Yu was not angry. Not upset either. Don't even get discouraged.

He calmly sat back in his seat, roasted the rabbit, and ate the rest of the meat.

He understands. He knew that she had lost her memory, and it was normal for her not to accept him now. If she only met him a few times, it would be irrational to marry him out of subconscious affection.

He thought that he should pursue her seriously, let her see his sincerity, and marry him willingly and be his wife.

After returning to the embassy, ​​the prince asked Yingying curiously, "Don't you like Lin Yu? Why did he propose to you, but you refused?"

Yingying cleared her throat and said, "The women here are all reserved! I heard that the more reserved the more precious. If I agree easily, what if he doesn't cherish me?"

The prince looked at her with admiration: "My little sister has grown up and has started to have her own little abacus."

Yingying smiled embarrassedly and asked him, "Brother, I still like him very much. If he doesn't want to marry me, should I marry him?"

"Of course not." The prince frowned, "You have to go back with me. I will bring you back as I brought you back."

Yingying touched the tip of her nose: "Oh."

It seems that the biggest difficulty is still here with the prince.

Next, Lin Yu began to show her kindness with perseverance. She sent books, jewelry, exotic flowers and plants, and various treasures. She also invited her and the prince to Jing'an Houfu to taste the craftsmanship of his newly invited cook.

"This Marquis of Jing'an is quite good at coaxing women into happiness." The prince expressed surprise, "Looking at him cold and cold, I didn't expect him to be such a person.

Yingying smiled, bent down and looked at a pot of jade-carved orchids on the window sill, and said, "Brother, he is quite sincere and gave us so many good things. Otherwise, will I agree?"

"No." The prince refused without thinking. "How can you marry him if you want to go back with me? I'll return everything tomorrow, so he can stop thinking about it."

Yingying straightened up and said earnestly, "Brother, didn't you find out, the emperor often looks at me. If you don't marry me to Lin Yu, what if the emperor wants me to be his concubine? You can refuse Lin Yu, you Can you reject the emperor?"

The prince was taken aback.

Immediately, he frowned.

The little sister didn't go out to play with him a few times, and the emperor still asked. After asking twice, Yingying didn't follow him, and he didn't go with him either.

It seems that is what my sister said.

"Brother, we are only a small country, we can't afford to offend you." Yingying said, "I don't want to marry him. His harem is full of women. How will my life be after I marry him?"

The prince's brows were furrowed tightly: "But Lin Yu... His wife has only been dead for more than three months, and he has moved away from love, which is too ruthless."

"It's a bit ruthless." Yingying didn't explain it to Lin Yu, there was no way to explain this kind of thing, she said: "I'm not afraid, brother, he definitely won't dare to do anything to me, I'm a princess. If he dares to me No, I'll write to you and you'll kill him."