4

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 119: Hate women's gangster 4

I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 119: Hate women's gangster 4

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yin Zhuo looked at her steadily.

"Do you think you can find a better man than the owner of Jingyun Villa?" His neutral voice sounded slowly.

He was sure that the owner of Jingyun Villa would be seduced by him and betray his wife, so when he spoke, he always used the premise that "the owner has betrayed the owner's wife".

Even the famous immortal couples on the rivers and lakes are vulnerable, what good men are there in the world?

Song Yingying was not shaken by his words at all, her eyes were firm, and she said to him: "The person I like is not necessarily more powerful and powerful than the owner of Jingyun Villa, not necessarily his martial arts, or his handsome appearance. . However, he will not betray me."

She believes in it.

Is she not cute enough? Why would her man betray her and be with other women? Song Yingying didn't believe it.

Besides, even if he really betrayed her, she would not doubt her love, she would only think that she saw the wrong person, so she would clean up her mood, regroup, and look for a better person.

She firmly believes that there is beautiful love in the world, her parents are, and she will get it too.

She didn't tell Yin Zhuo what she said later. She planned to tell him that, maybe it could distract him, so that he would not focus on seducing the village owner, but instead focus on changing her concept?

Yin Zhuo looked at her clear eyes and firm face, admiring her firm belief and her stubborn persistence.

But he was in no hurry. This sinister world, sooner or later, will let her know how naive her thoughts are now.

"Let's go." He didn't say more, turned around and walked forward, taking her into Jingyun Villa.

Song Yingying looked like a poor little girl at first glance. Everyone in the villa thought that Yin Zhuo had bought a poor little maid and praised him for his kindness.

Yin Zhuo did not follow the approachable route. Others talked to him enthusiastically and praised him, but he was just indifferent. Sometimes he nodded to indicate that he heard it, and sometimes he glanced at him, and the other party shut up and stopped disturbing him. .

Yin Zhuo took Song Yingying into the yard where he lived.

"You go take a shower first," he said. "After you're done, put on your new clothes and shoes and come to my room."

Song Yingying nodded: "Okay, Palace Master."

She thought that taking a bath was simply taking a bath. However, Yin Zhuo's delicacy was beyond her imagination. He sent a few maids to take care of her hair, cut her fingernails and toenails, remove her hair, and so on.

When she walked out of the room, she only felt like a pink and tender pig Luo who had been washed and shed.

The maids combed her cute hairstyle and put on the newly bought jewelry, which made her look lively and cute, full of aura, so people couldn't help but like her when they saw her.

Yin Zhuo sat in front of the dressing table, looked her up and down, and nodded in relief. Yes, his eyesight is as good as ever.

"Come here," he said.