27

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 112:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 112:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying couldn't cry so hard, she beat him hard: "You said that again! Did I say this? Did I mean this? You always don't understand, I didn't say this, I was angry that you didn't tell me anything! "

From start to finish, she was angry that he didn't tell her anything!

He had difficulties, and she understood that she never really hated him from the beginning to the end. She was just angry at his conceit and insistence. He made up his own mind and he had the final say in everything. But every time he betrayed her pity and made her cry.

"You are so annoying!"

Wen Yijia hugged her tightly, and her eyes were full of moisture, but this time he held back and whispered in her ear: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I'm wrong, I really It's wrong, I'll change it, and I'll tell you everything in the future."

"Bastard! You bullied me for so long, is it enough to change one sentence?" Song Yingying cried and continued to beat him.

Wen Yijia said: "No, it can't be finished, I'm a bad guy, Yingying don't forgive me, she must teach me a lesson and bully me back. As long as Yingying doesn't get angry, I can do anything."

Song Yingying couldn't stop crying. The more she listened to him, the more angry she became. She punched and kicked him: "Bastard! You bastard! You are always right! You can always get what you want! I still want to listen to you. Arrangement! I hate you! You hate it the most!"

On the university campus, especially under the girls' dormitory, people come and go. In particular, Wen Yijia is handsome, and it suddenly became the focus.

Song Yingying was anxious at first, but she didn't pay attention to it. Now that she is calmer, she is very embarrassed and beat him again: "Let go of me! It's a shame!"

Wen Yijia laughed unexpectedly: "You won't be ashamed if you beat me a few more times."

"What?" Song Yingying asked inexplicably. Under his signal, she looked around and saw many girls looking at her with envy, and she immediately understood.

If she sees a handsome guy letting her girlfriend punch and kick, let alone fight back, she doesn't even dare to fight back, she has to laugh and coax her, she is also envious!

"Humph!" She didn't admit that she felt a little smug in her heart, and slapped him again with a stern face, "It's all your fault! So many people look at me!"

Wen Yijia smiled, but still let her beat her: "Okay, okay, it's all my fault, hit me, you're welcome, the **** should be beaten."

"I can throw you away when I get angry!" Song Yingying stared at him, gearing up to frighten him.

Hearing this, Wen Yijia remembered that she had lifted him above her head before, her face changed, and she whispered, "Yingying don't lose me, it's so embarrassing."

"I care if you have any face?" Song Yingying said.

He pursed his lips, let go of her, and stood still with his head lowered, "then throw it away."

A look waiting for her to throw.

Song Yingying really gritted her teeth.

Did he know she wouldn't lose him?

It doesn't feel bad for him. But if she really threw him out, with so much strength, it would be hard not to be famous! She doesn't want to be famous, and it is this kind of fame.

"You hate it!" She beat him again.

Wen Yijia stood honestly and let her be beaten.

There are a series of condemning glances around, Song Yingying understands this kind of gaze, if it was her, she would probably also think: This girl is so rude, and her boyfriend is so handsome that he is willing to fight, he doesn't like it to us!