18 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 156:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 156:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mencius was picking things in the warehouse.

In a few days, he will go down the mountain, and the master will take him to the Song family to propose marriage. Now, the bride price is being picked.

Some time ago, the master had already prepared a lot for him, but there was still some room left for him to add more. Early in the morning, he took the key and brought him, and let him pick it.

Mencius opened a box of pearls, and saw that they were round, big and bright. He liked them in his heart and hugged them in his arms. I saw another box of gems, the condition was very good, I liked it very much, and I held it in my arms again.

Yingying has fair skin and looks very good in jewelry. All these pearls and gems can give her a face, and she can be asked to wear it in a different pattern every day. He picked out pearls and precious stones, and a pair of jade bracelets of good quality, and hugged them together in his arms.

Changfengmen's warehouse is very full. After generations of management and accumulation, there are many calligraphy and painting, antiques, jewelry, cloth, gold and silver, land deeds, etc., as well as martial arts, weapons, and Meng Zian's arms. Full, still not satisfied.

The head followed behind him, watching him pick up the best pick, but didn't smile.

Until Mencius felt embarrassed, hesitantly turned around and said, "Master, am I picking too many?"

"Not much, not much." The head stroked his beard and said with a smile, "You can choose whatever you like. Miss Song is a good girl, and she deserves it."

Meng Zi'an was very moved, so he buried his head in provocation again.

In the early years, when he suppressed the crooked sect, he confiscated a lot of things that were not on the table, such as hidden weapons. Mencius didn't like these things earlier, but now he thinks that Yingying has no martial arts skills, and only has more strength when she is angry, so she can't defend against villains. He suddenly felt that these hidden weapons were very good, so he took the box and put another box.

Seeing that he had picked one and the same, the sect leader put it on the ground when he couldn't hold it, and kept picking it without turning his head, with a smile on his face.

No pain at all.

The Changfengmen family has a great business, and there is no shortage of this thing. Moreover, he did treat this disciple a lot.

Some time ago, because of his confusion and partiality, he suffered a lot of grievances and suffered a lot. Now there is a good girl who is willing to treat him well, and he is happy, so he lets him choose.

Mencius found a good thing in the storeroom. It was a light chain armor. I don't know what material it was made of. It was light and flexible but strong. If it was worn on Yingying's body, it would definitely protect her well.

He didn't even ask what it was, just picked it up and put it in his arms.

Looking at the good things in the warehouse, Meng Zi'an thought to himself, Yingying deserves more and better. Thinking like this, a thought arises in the bottom of my heart - otherwise, will he be the head? As the head, he can open the warehouse at will and pick things for Yingying.

This thought lingered in his mind.

Finally, he had almost picked it up. Seeing that he couldn't hold it, the sect master bent down, picked up part of it, and went out of the warehouse with him.