6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 38: Male in a wheelchair 6
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 38: Male in a wheelchair 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
All day, Mrs. Hou frowned, always thinking about Situ Jun in her heart.

That girl, Jun'er, who is mysterious and doesn't know how to serve? How is Jun'er now?

After thinking about it, she couldn't let go, so she asked people to inquire.

After a while, the maid who went to inquire about the situation came back and brought back a servant in Situ Jun's yard.

"She didn't ask the little ones to go in, she closed the door, and the little ones couldn't see what was going on inside." The servant replied, "But the little prince ate an extra bowl of rice today. He ate half a bowl more at noon, and more at night. I ate half a bowl."

When Mrs. Hou heard this, she was surprised and delighted: "Really?"

"It's true what Madam said." The servant said more carefully this time, "At noon, the little Marquis also dropped the tableware and chopsticks a few times, but at night he didn't fall and used them directly."

When Mrs. Hou heard this, her eyes became hot: "Jun'er, my Jun'er..."

She took a breath, forcibly suppressed her ups and downs, told the little servant to step back, and then took the mother's hand and said, "He has eaten! He is willing to eat well!"

Mammy also sighed deeply: "That girl is a ghost, there is really some way."

When Mrs. Hou heard this, her face darkened slightly, she gritted her teeth and said, "She must have offended me Jun'er!"

Otherwise, why close the door?

her son, she knew. He was always disheartened and couldn't get anything into his eyes. Are you willing to eat today? It's impossible to say that she was forced to eat it by what means that girl used!

When she thought of this, she was heartbroken and reluctant to part with her, and anger flashed in her beautiful eyes: "If it wasn't for Jun'er, I wouldn't forgive her!"

Mammy said with relief: "For her to be able to ask Xiaohou Ye to eat half a bowl of rice, this life will be reserved for her first."

Situ Jun didn't know that his mother was wronged for him. After dinner, he pushed his wheelchair and went back to his room.

At noon, he didn't have a good meal, but at night he didn't feel wronged anymore, he ate a full meal.

Also used half a bowl of soup.

I haven't eaten so much for a long time, and my stomach is still a little uncomfortable. Sitting in a wheelchair, he came to the window, opened the window a little, and the night wind blew.

He didn't like to go out during the day, because he hated the bright sun and the sight of healthy legs walking, running, and jumping. Those reminded him all the time that he was a waste.

At night, you don't have to worry so much. He looked through the window, looking out beyond the deserted trees, only the shadows of the trees swayed.

After sitting for too long, he felt tired. Not only is the brain tired, but the body is also tired.

A lot happened today.

Fan painting made a mistake and was punished. Song Yingying was sent by her mother to take charge of his yard.

As for himself, he was tossed by Song Yingying... he couldn't recall it.

However, the more he was reluctant to think about it, the more it appeared in his mind. Song Yingying's strength is boundless, arrogant, arrogant and foolish, as well as her irregularities, not knowing the superiority and inferiority, all came to his mind.