4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 89: The handsome fat man with 4
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 89: The handsome fat man with 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying didn't notice Bai Ling's strangeness. She was not familiar with Bailing, and her impression of Bailing came from books.

In the book, Bai Ling was not an enthusiastic and cheerful person. At this moment, she nodded her head and left, and Song Yingying didn't feel cold. On the contrary, I felt that Bai Ling was indeed a good student with excellent academic performance, as written in the book.

Yesterday, Lin Zhixin came to find fault with Wen Yijia, so many students in the class watched, but not a single one said a word. As soon as Bailing arrives, she will take care of her! No wonder Wen Yijia likes her. Who wouldn't like such a beautiful and loyal classmate?

It was Song Yingying, if one day she became a fat man, the classmates around her would not accept her, and some people would bully her. At this time, there was a handsome and well-educated handsome guy who stood up for her, and she would definitely give up on him. !

Of course, the degree of giving up depends on how handsome the handsome guy is.

With a smile, she put a bag of breakfast on Wen Yijia's table: "Your nutritious meal is here."

Wen Yijia glanced down and saw that there was soy milk, steamed buns, and pies. Lin Zhixin is generous, he bought all the meat and vegetarian food, and a heavy bag, enough for two people.

"He should have bought it for two." Wen Yijia looked up at Song Yingying, "Do you want to eat together?"

Song Yingying had an early reading class and was a little hungry, so she planned to trick him into ordering something to eat. Seeing him taking such initiative, I was very happy: "Yes!"

He reached out and grabbed a bun in his hand.

Seeing that she was being rude, Wen Yijia was also a little happy when she grabbed the buns and ate them. The new tablemate is very simple, and it is very easy to get along with her, which makes people feel comfortable.

Picked up the soy milk, handed it to her and said, "Go ahead."

"No." Song Yingying shook her head, "Drink it yourself. You bleed so much yesterday, you just need to make up for it."

Wen Yijia pursed her lips and said, "I heard it from the biology teacher, I want to train you."

Drink soy milk to nourish blood? Never heard of it.

Song Yingying was stunned for a moment, then tilted her head and glanced at him: "I heard it from the language teacher, and I will train you too."

Wen Yijia just took a piece of cake in his hand. Hearing this, he looked over in surprise: "Why?"

"I didn't really ask you to replenish your blood." Song Yingying swallowed her buns and looked at him speechlessly, "I just don't want to drink soy milk."

Wen Yijia lowered her eyes, said nothing, lowered her head and ate the cake.

It was only later that Song Yingying found out that his Chinese grades were not good. Comprehension score is a miserable, and the composition is not very well written.

Of course, that came later. Now Song Yingying only knew that he was really smart. Even if he took half a year off from school, he could keep up with the progress of each subject, and he could understand everything the teacher said on stage.

Song Yingying didn't always understand it. Especially in physics, those little sliders, slopes, etc., she was always helpless. Occasionally, she would secretly do physics problems in Chinese class. Wen Yijia saw her and gave her a lecture after class.