3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 3: Two bleak male supporting roles 3
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 3: Two bleak male supporting roles 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying approached the sixth son twice without success and was not discouraged.

When she got home, she put down the basket on her back, washed her hands, took out the uneaten strawberries from the house, and went to Liuzi's house again.

"Six sons!" she shouted while standing in the yard.

After a while, Liu Zi came out of the kitchen. There was a dark circle around his mouth, as if he had just eaten something and hadn't had time to wipe his mouth. Seeing her at this moment, he frowned tightly, full of caution: "What are you doing?"

Song Yingying came to bring him strawberries.

This kid is so thin, she wants to feed him slowly. But feeding it all at once is too good, it is easy to make people think too much. Therefore, strawberries, which look rare but worthless, can explore the way.

Before coming, Song Yingying had thought of an excuse and how to make him accept it. Unexpectedly, before she opened her mouth, he looked at her with this kind of alert eyes.

Song Yingying knew that he remembered that he pushed her to the ground before, thinking that she was coming for revenge. With a smile, he stretched out his hand and opened it to him, revealing a few strawberries: "I want to change your earthworms."

Earthworms can feed chickens. He had dug so much before, she exchanged two with him, he should not refuse.

As soon as she finished speaking, Liu Zi's eyes suddenly changed. Feeling embarrassed and inferior, his eyes almost bursting with fire, he reached out and pointed out: "Get out!"

"What's the matter?" Song Yingying said in surprise, and stretched her hand forward again, "I won't take advantage of you. You can see how many you can exchange, just give me a few."

After she finished speaking, she saw that his face was even more annoyed. The originally pale little face was flushed red at the moment, and his eyes were amazingly bright: "Go away! Go away!"

Even pounced and pushed her outside.

"Why are you so angry?" Song Yingying was confused.

She could never have imagined that all those earthworms were eaten by him.

Since the sixth son didn't go to the village chief's house for dinner, the village chief asked the children in the family to take turns to deliver it to him, but all of them were stopped by the village chief's daughter-in-law. Only Song Qiuyan came to visit him occasionally and gave him some food.

He racked his brains every day to fill his stomach, but he never let go of anything he saw that could fit into his stomach. Earthworms can fish, but he took a jar of earthworms to go fishing, and he didn't necessarily catch two, so he just ate them.

He knew what Song Yingying wanted earthworms for—not fishing or feeding chickens.

This kind of thing is only eaten by chickens, but he has to burn it and eat it into his mouth, and just think about it and make him unable to lift his head. Regardless of her good intentions or malice, he didn't want to see her at all, so he pushed her out.

He even grabbed the strawberry in her hand and hit her hard: "Get out! Get out!"

As soon as he grabbed the tender strawberry, it was still too big, and it splashed with juice and smashed onto Song Yingying's clothes, instantly dyeing it a piece of color.