10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 148:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 148:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The fatty fish was stewed in a pot, and it was delicious.

Whether it was out of selfishness or something else, Song Yingying went to please Mencius: "Meng Shaoxia, when will you catch a few more? It's delicious! I still want to eat it!"

Mencius said with a smile, "I'll go catch it in two days."

"Why do you need to spend two days?" Song Yingying said, you can live for two days by eating fish, but not with wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs.

Mencius said, "The more delicious the food, the less you can't eat it every day."

Eat enough, get tired of eating, and there will be less food in the world that can amaze your taste buds.

"Oh." Song Yingying didn't bother him anymore, just two days later.

After two days, Mencius went to catch fish again.

"I brought the basin!" Song Yingying hugged the basin in her arms before going out.

Mencius looked at her with a smile, but without saying anything, he headed forward and walked forward.

When he got to the river, he bent down and picked up a dead branch, pulled up his hair, then looked at Song Yingying and said, "You avoid it."

"Why?" Song Yingying looked at him with innocent eyes, "Is it the skill of catching fish or a unique secret?"

When she said this, her face didn't even turn red, which made Mencius amused and novel. He approached her slightly and said in a low voice, "Do you really want me to catch fish?"

"Yeah!" Song Yingying nodded.

Mencius smiled and said, "I will take off my clothes."

This time Song Yingying couldn't hold back, her face was a little red, her eyelashes flickered a few times, and she said, "It should be, otherwise the clothes will be damaged."

Mencius Anzhi couldn't hold back and laughed lowly. He put one hand on her shoulder and didn't allow her to dodge: "You have to be responsible for me when you see how I take off my clothes."

Song Yingying's face burst red!

He turned his head and stared at him: "You, why are you like this!"

See through but not say through, but still be friends!

How about asking her to take a look? Gotta break it! This man is so bad!

"Then do you want to avoid it?" Mencius let go of her and took a few steps back.

Song Yingying pursed her lips and glared at him.

want to see! But if she didn't avoid it, it would be equivalent to admitting that she coveted him!

Does she have it? No!

"Who is responsible for you, hum!" She turned her head and ran.

Mencius waited for her to run away before taking off her clothes and jumping into the water.

Song Yingying turned back and hid behind a big tree, quietly watching his vigorous and fierce figure in the water.

The white t-shirt sometimes stuck to him, and sometimes it was soaked by the blisters. The looming firm texture and the toned and well-proportioned body lines made her swallow her saliva.

Mencius was catching fish in the water, and he had already noticed the person who had turned back, and he was a little amused. But I have to admit, I feel a little bit beautiful.