Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Pre-collection of "I don't need you to take it away from me!" 》Little Spider Spirit is looking for collection online

Copywriting of this article:

Qi Feibai is a penguin who never found a wife to give birth to little penguins with him as an adult.

Until he traveled through time and became an omega, Qi Feibai was ecstatic: "I no longer have to find a wife, I can give birth on my own!"

So he carefully selected the president of Guan Group.

Qi Feibai didn't know that the CEO's gene was defective and he couldn't mark Omega, nor could he have children.

He only thinks that a man is handsome, has a high IQ, is well-educated, has a good figure, and has a great physique. He is very fertile at first sight!

Qi Feibai was very attentive and sent a large basket of pebbles to court a mate, "Sir, hello, do you want to give birth to a little penguin? Mine is sweet and smells like coconut!"

Then he was kicked out by security.

But Penguin won't give up!

After many efforts, he finally succeeded in getting the president!

The president is very powerful, it took seven days and seven nights to mark him.

On the eighth day, Qi Feibai ran away happily holding his stomach!

One and a half months later, Qi Feibai laid a penguin egg, and the pregnancy test showed that there was still a baby in her belly.

Qi Feibai: "!!!"

At the same time, he was taken back to Guan's house because he was thoroughly marked.

The man who had been taken advantage of him looked at Qi Feibai's swollen belly, veins twitching on his forehead, and his face was gloomy, "I marked you for less than two months, and you came back with a belly that was five months old!"

Qi Feibai, who was afraid of death, showed the penguin egg tremblingly, "I didn't put a hat on you, it was me who was hatching the penguin egg."

The Kwan Group and China National Television jointly launched a workplace variety show. Viewers discovered that Mr. Guan, known as the world's richest son-in-law, carries a penguin egg to and from get off work every day. The egg-hatching equipment in the office is comparable to that of a research institute.

Just when everyone was wondering that Mr. Guan actually had such a hobby, the little penguin was born. It was gray and cute, but its eyes looked so similar to Mr. Guan.

Haha, it's impossible for Mr. Guan to have a penguin son!

Pre-collection of "I don't need you to take it away from me!" 》Seeking for collection

Fan Zhu was a little robber spider. He followed the example of his uncles and used scraps of food, leaves and flowers to court a mate, but failed to find a mate.

Fan Zhu looked at his wife and children in groups, feeling envious and jealous!

Then he traveled to an ABO rape novel and became the protagonist who was raped.

In the original book, the attack was able to gain the body of the recipient, but not the heart. It was so perverted all the way to the end that it was miserable.

After Fan Zhu came through: There is such a good thing! I don't have to chase others, but others chase me!

I won't say yes without delicious food!