Chapter 41

On the branches above the moon, the city that had been swept by violent storms for several days was once again bathed in the moonlight.

The house in the silver light dimmed the last light, thinking that the people in the room were already asleep.

Guan Linyu lowered his head and looked at the screen interface in front of him.

In the interface, Yu Zhe sent a message to Guan Linyu two hours ago: [Mr. Guan, I have entered your information during the decoration of the door of Xiaobai's house, you can go in. 】

He also added: [Well, I am not instigating a crime, brother, I am just an omega, Xiaobai. If he is in danger, if we have information, we can go in and help him directly. 】

Guan Linyu was sitting in the driver's seat, his black suit wrapped around his body, hiding his thoughts from the people in the room.

He leaned his head back on the chair, his neck and Adam's apple stretched out sexy and powerful lines, his Adam's apple rolled slightly and trembled slightly, it was his uncontrollable longing.

Finally, Guan Linyu opened the car door, his trousers were tight, and the strength of his long legs appeared. The red soles of his leather shoes stepped on the ground. Guan Linyu leaned out of the car and looked at Qi Feibai's house in the darkness.

He originally thought that when he stepped into this house again, it was when Qi Feibai invited him to live together, but he didn't expect that Qi Feibai had not yet fulfilled his promise and it was because he came uninvited.

In the silent night, only the chirping of some insects remained.

The sound of leather shoes was a little obvious as he walked towards Qi Feibai's house step by step, but he could not wake up the people who were already sleeping in the house.

Guan Linyu entered the house without turning on the lights. The moonlight poured into the house, illuminating his way upstairs.

He slowly walked upstairs. As he walked, he raised his hand to straighten the knot of his tie. He was about to pull the tie apart, but finally put his hand down.

Qi Feibai was already asleep and didn't know that Guan Linyu came to him.

In his sleep, he subconsciously hugged the quilt beside him and smelled the pheromones overflowing from the Guan Lin Domain. His slightly frown gradually relaxed.

In the alpha's pheromone package, the omega's sense of security can be enhanced.

Guan Linyu's eyes fell on Qi Feibai's wrist on the side of his face, his eyes gentle and refreshing. There was a new tie tied there, which he had just put on yesterday.

His body was already tense to the extreme, and something was about to explode.

But he still controlled the desires in his heart, sat beside the bed, and watched Qi Feibai for most of the night, and did not leave until dawn on the horizon.

Guan Linyu came to the company early after not sleeping all night. After changing in the rest room, the possessiveness that had not been relieved accumulated in his chest.

His cold eyes looked at the relevant information about Shi Ke sent by Yu Zhe.

After leaving him alone for so many days, it was time to deal with this person.

Shi Ke has been detained in the detention center.

The lighting in the detention center was very dark. In the iron-barred room, Shi Ke was wearing a uniform vest, like a lost dog.