Chapter 64

Qi Feibai pointed to the pregnancy test stick in Xiao Su's hand and defended himself: "You actually suspected that I spent my estrus period with another man!"

Xiao Su herself felt that what she said was very outrageous: "It's definitely impossible. Your boyfriend is Guan Linyu. What if something happened to you with another man? He would kill you and that man!"

"And you have been marked by him a long time ago. If you find another man with pheromones that is more powerful than him, you will be able to cover his previous marks."

"Who dares to cover his mark!"

Xiao Su looked at the pregnancy test stick in her hand again: "But how is this possible?"

"Didn't you tell Ming Wu that? As long as you do it enough times, you might get pregnant!" Qi Feibai didn't understand why Xiao Su didn't believe him this time.

"I told you before that I was pregnant, and you were still happy for me?"

Xiao Su's whole body was about to burst: "I always felt that I had a brain twitch at that time."

He put the pregnancy test stick in his hand on the coffee table, stood up and took Qi Feibai's hand to walk to the bathroom, with a particularly determined expression: "Let's check again, and I'll try it this time, just in case it's this batch." Did something go wrong with the pregnancy test stick?"

Qi Feibai followed him, his initial excitement gone, and he was chattering incessantly, and even had a desire to win: "You still don't believe me! Are all the things you said before false? I I consider you my best friend! I didn't even tell Guan Linyu, but I told you first!"

Xiao Su also felt a little guilty in her heart, and stood with him at the door of the bathroom: "It turns out that I am so important in your heart, and the first person you told me was me, not Mr. Guan."

Qi Feibai: "I can't contact him either. He hasn't replied to my message for two days."

"His mother told me that he has some very important things to deal with recently and may not be able to contact me all the time."

Xiao Su was so angry with him that he was so filled with guilt just now!

His expression became determined again: "Go and check now! I will accompany you to check."

"Of course such an important thing needs to be confirmed multiple times!"

Xiao Su also took a pregnancy test stick and checked it with Qi Feibai. After a few minutes, Xiao Su's pregnancy test stick showed no change, but Qi Feibai's one showed two bars.

Qi Feibai raised his chin and put his hands on his hips: "If you still don't believe me, I've told you that I will definitely be pregnant!"

Xiao Su looked at the parallel-bar pregnancy test stick placed on the sink, then turned to look at Qi Feibai, who looked proud of victory, and murmured to himself: "This is simply a genetic miracle."

Qi Feibai's chin raised even higher: "Now you finally believe it!"

Xiao Su quickly held his hand: "Come with me to the living room and sit down. The tiles in this bathroom are not that slippery. What should I do if I fall?"

One of them looks like the Empress Dowager Cixi, and the other looks like the old lady beside the Empress Dowager Cixi.

Qi Feibai put one hand on his hips and put the other hand on Xiao Su's palm. As he walked, he still didn't forget the anger of being suspected just now: "I was so angry that you didn't believe me just now!"