Chapter 130: Extra

Guan Linyu was also helpless. He had rejected these penguins many times, and his attitude was very determined, so he just had to take action.

But these penguins are different from humans. They do not have such a strong sense of public order and good morals. Most of their behaviors are for survival and reproduction, and they also regard these two things as their only pursuits.

Rejection to them does not stop them from continuing to pursue themselves.

So when Guan Linyu saw Qi Feibai waddling towards him, he was so angry that he looked like he was going to explode Antarctica.

As a penguin, Guan Linyu also felt a headache.

It is indeed a dereliction of duty on his part to be unable to give his partner a sense of security.

He was just thinking about how to appease Qi Feibai when he saw Qi Feibai knocking away other male penguins, rushing in front of him, throwing stones at his feet, like a bully who robbed a girl, with domineering eyes and fierce tone: " Collect my rocks, only mine, hurry up!"

Guan Linyu immediately lowered his head and picked up the stone.

Qi Feibai's eyes were full of satisfaction. He turned around, puffed out his chest, raised his head, and said to the group of male penguins beside him: "Did you see that he only accepts gifts from me! Don't even think about imitating me!"

"Everyone go away quickly. No one is allowed to pursue him again, otherwise..."

He realized he was no threat.

Otherwise, what should be done next to make those people give up?

He thought for a while and suddenly came up with a good idea.

"Otherwise I will let him knock you all down! Then I will take out the penguin eggs in your pouches and freeze them all to death!"

What he said was vicious.

The penguins next to him took two steps back and looked at Qi Feibai in horror: "How dare you do such a thing!"

"You are too vicious. How could he like you if you are so vicious!"

"Don't worry about it!"

Qi Feibai's two little wings fluttered around him to demonstrate: "Why don't you leave? If you don't leave, I'll really let him hit you! You can't beat him!"

This group of male penguins is really unbeatable. If they don't have penguin eggs in their pouches, they still have a chance of winning if they attack in groups.

But they all have big bellies, so how dare they fight with Guan Linyu, a tall and strong penguin who doesn't have a penguin egg in his belly.

The surrounding penguins gradually dispersed, and Qi Feibai turned back to look at Guan Linyu.

In fact, he was angry.

How come there are so many geese that like Guan Linyu, and how come there are so many geese that compete with him for their wives! They obviously all have their own wives, but it took him three years to find such a wife.

He was filled with anger and was thinking about how to scold Guan Linyu when his good friend next to him tweeted twice to remind him.

Have you forgotten what we said before?

Let him keep liking you, keep pursuing him, and treat him like a female penguin.

You can't get angry at him. If he thinks you are too fierce, he will turn around and find other male penguins to see what you do!