Chapter 95

Xiao Su knew that her brother was right.

He couldn't promise Mingwu a bright future, so he couldn't give him hope.

It's not just because of their family's upbringing that they don't allow him to become such an irresponsible person.

It's more that he regards Mingwu as a friend and can't bear to hurt him.

But for some reason, whenever he thought of rejecting Mingwu, he felt sad.

He looked up at his brother: "Brother, have you misunderstood? He may really just regard me as a friend."

The elder brother pondered: "Then you shouldn't keep all your friend's property in your own hands. No matter what the reason is that prompted this result, this result is wrong."

"This is not a small amount of money, it is all his property. Why do you hold it in your hands so comfortably?"

Xiao Su's heart trembled.

Yes, why is he so at ease?

Apart from the initial shock, he offered to return the property to Mingwu twice after that. After Mingwu refused, he made no further move.

He even felt disgusted with himself.

Is he such a despicable person?

Xiao Su slept very uneasily that night.

He always fell into a swamp-like nightmare. He struggled in his dreams, but fell deeper and deeper.

Until Mingwu appeared, until he hugged him and kissed his lips...

Xiao Su suddenly woke up.

Sitting up suddenly.

Then he felt the stickiness in his pants.

Xiao Su's face turned pale.

They are obviously just friends.

Before he got up and changed out of his dirty pants, he took the optical computer and searched on the Internet: Will the person of his erotic dream be a good friend?

[If the object of your erotic dream is a good friend, then he is not a friend! 】

[Congratulations on having a crush on your friend with me. From now on, let's go through the painful crush time together. 】

[Unless you do your best and have no bottom line and are shameless, then let alone being a good friend, your brother may also be in your dream. 】

[Not necessarily in dreams. Dreams are actually very complicated. Dreaming does not necessarily mean that you are dirty inside. It may only mean that you have received some relevant information, and then this information is reflected in your dream. The information is not Represent your personal position. 】

But no matter what kind of rhetoric, Xiao Su's heart could not calm down.

Just as he was about to turn off the optical brain, he saw a news feed.

"Guan Linyu of Guan Group and Qi Feibai, the popular Internet celebrity diagnosis and treatment anchor, have arrived at the Civil Affairs Bureau and made an appointment to apply for a marriage certificate today."

There are many people getting certificates today.

They didn't expect that they had just watched a marriage proposal drama yesterday, and today they would be able to receive the certificate together with the protagonist of the marriage proposal drama.

When Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu walked into the hall, everyone's eyes were focused on the two people, covertly and covertly.

Qi Feibai remained unmoved.