Chapter 149: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra

Some parents at the school hope that An An can continue to go to school.

For them, what is more important is the opportunity to establish a relationship with the Guan family. As for the children, they are just young and a little wary of strangers, so they think it is no big deal.

It just happened to be a favor for them.

But An An did not go to school again.

Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai didn't want him to go again.

School is not the only way to come into contact with human beings.

Guan Linyu decided to take An An to work.

He said to An An: "You used to go to work with your father, and everyone saw you as a penguin. Now that you go to work with your father, you are his child."

Qi Feibai also thought this arrangement was very good.

There are adults in the company, and they don't want to be like those children who can't control their emotions. Even if they have something in their hearts, they can hide it.

There is no need to inflict so much harm on this two-year-old child.

This decision seems reasonable to the family.

It's just that my sister is a little sad.

She originally wanted to go to work with her father with her brother, but then she thought it was too abominable that her good friends didn't give them face, and she wanted to teach them a lesson!

The next day, Guan Linyu went to work and took An An with him.

Every day when Guan Linyu goes to work, he sends Qi Feibai to the company first.

On the road, Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai were sitting in the back seat of the car, with the driver and Yu Zhe in the front seat.

Yu Zhe was surprised when he saw this child for the first time, but he was also happy for the CEO.

Their president's other child is finally able to see people, and he is expected to have almost recovered.

Yu Zhe turned to look at An An and asked softly: "What's your name?"

This is often the first step in the interaction between adults and children.

An'an's skin is fair and smooth, like delicate suet, her face is round, and her eyes are bright and translucent, like two twinkling stars.

His eyes no longer had the feeling of disappointment from yesterday, but were full of interest in today's itinerary. He blushed slightly and whispered, "My name is Guan Tianque."

He even remembered the meaning of his name: "Que means majestic."

Of course, he didn't understand what towering meant.

But he knew that the name his father gave him must be the best.

Dad said that you can't call yourself "An'an" outside. "An'an" is a name that only your own family members will call you when there are no outsiders.

"Tianque, that's a really good name."

But Yu Zhe felt that Mr. Guan was a good father, taking care of his children while at work.

There are many alphas who cannot do this, and they usually leave their children to the beta or omega at home.

Guan Linyu took his children to work, which also caused a lot of discussion in the company.