Chapter 112

Mrs. Guan and Guan Yaoyao looked at each other, and they both saw hesitation in each other's eyes.

According to the normal scientific worldview, there is no need to question the fact that penguins cannot speak human language.

The long-term relationship has given rise to some absurd, yet extremely hopeful seeds in their hearts.

There were other servants and the housekeeper in the kitchen at this time.

They were preparing food and new year's goods for the Spring Festival. They didn't notice the two of them for a moment, and they didn't hear the not-so-loud "coo".

The two immediately took the little penguin upstairs.

They arrived at the empty Sunshine Tea Room on the fourth floor.

The roof of the tea room is made of glass, and the sunlight shines down, giving the two of them a little warmth.

An An's head was wandering around, obviously not knowing why the two of them brought it here again. Aren't they going to see fish?

Seeing that there was no one else around, Guan Yaoyao approached An An again, full of anticipation in the flower-scented tea room: "An An, call me aunt again!"

An An didn't know why and shook her little head slightly: "Gugu."

Guan Yaoyao held a heart that almost melted away, "It really called me aunt! Woohoo, I don't have to envy others anymore!"

Mrs. Guan smiled lovingly, touched An An's head, and said to her daughter: "Then you have to choose the freshest fish for An An to eat later."

Guan Yaoyao kept nodding: "One fish is not enough, I want to give all of this year's New Year's money to An An!"

Mrs. Guan looked at her with a smile and teased: "I've never seen you so willing."

Then he looked at his mother jokingly and said, "Mom, if An An calls you grandma, you will definitely be so happy that you will take out all the money you have saved."

Mrs. Guan smiled even more happily and echoed her daughter's remarks: "Of course, this is An An. He is also the first grandson of our Guan family."

After saying this, both of them laughed.

After a moment, the two people's laughter stopped suddenly, and they looked at An An with disbelief.

This time, they really felt an unprecedented impact.

Because they seemed to hear An An making another sound just now.

Mrs. Guan's smile was stiff and the corners of her mouth twitched: "An'an, what did you call just now? Say it again..."

Guan Yaoyao looked at An An with wide eyes.

An'an's slightly calm little black bean eyes flashed with innocence and ignorance, and she didn't understand anything. She opened her black hard-shell mouth and said, "Nana."

Guan Yaoyao grabbed Mrs. Guan's wrist and her voice trembled: "This is the pronunciation of grandma, help me, mom, how can we An'an speak human language!"

Mrs. Guan, who was holding An An, was stiff all over, sitting on the chair next to the tea table in the flower room, not daring to move.

Her eyes were full of shock, and she couldn't figure out why a penguin could pronounce "nene".

It's not a parrot or a myna.

Do penguins also have the ability to imitate tongues?

"Mom, did An An understand what we said just now?" Guan Yaoyao asked her soul again.