Chapter 66

Qi Feibai is now the key protection target of Xiao Su and Ming Wu.

Even the daily routine is clearly arranged by Xiao Su.

If he disobeys, Xiaosu will complain to Mingwu.

Mingwu has countless tricks, but Qi Feibai can't beat Mingwu. He can only be beaten to death by Mingwu and Xiaosu.

As Guan Linyu was away for longer and longer, the frequency of Qi Feibai's contact with him became less and less. Qi Feibai knew that he had important things to do, but he was still unhappy.

Raising penguin chicks requires the joint efforts of both husband and wife.

If Guan Linyu doesn't come back to raise Zaizai with him, he will let Xiao Su be the father of the baby in his belly!

This morning, Qi Feibai went downstairs with a toothbrush to see what breakfast Xiao Su had arranged for him this morning.

While rinsing his mouth, he muttered: "Xiao Su, I don't want Guan Linyu to be my baby's father. How about you be my baby's father? He was raised by the two of us together!"

Xiao Su was taking out the breakfast delivered by the Guan family from the restaurant. When he heard this, he turned to look at Qi Feibai in surprise and raised the beef bun in his hand: "But this breakfast is still from the Guan family. It was sent from the restaurant. Doesn't this count as Mr. Guan is taking care of you and the baby?"

Qi Feibai looked at the beef buns with complicated emotions: "But, he has been away for more than a month."

He found out that he was pregnant, which was already a month old. When chatting with Guan Linyu, he did not dare to tell Guan Linyu about his pregnancy.

But he really couldn't hold it in any longer!

His other free hand was covering his lower abdomen, which was already slightly bulging.

Xiao Su said that his belly bulged faster than others, but since no one had any pregnancy experience, they could only guess that it was because he was fed too well by the Guan family.

Just when Qi Feibai was about to go upstairs to rinse his mouth and change clothes, his face turned pale for a moment.

Xiao Su heard him snort and turned around subconsciously.

Seeing Qi Feibai's pale face, he was even more nervous than Qi Feibai. He immediately put down what he was doing and walked to Qi Feibai to support him: "What's wrong with you? It can't be... Bah, bah, bah, how about we go right away? Hospital."

Qi Feibai frowned: "No, I just want to have diarrhea."

Xiao Su: "Ah? Is it normal to have diarrhea during pregnancy? But you didn't eat anything today. Why did you start to have diarrhea? Did you eat something that you shouldn't have eaten yesterday?"

After saying that, he helped Qi Feibai go upstairs: "Then you go to the toilet and try it first. If you don't have diarrhea, we will go to the hospital immediately."

Qi Feibai was supported and carefully moved to the toilet in the bedroom upstairs. He put down his toothbrush and sat on the toilet without even having time to rinse the toothpaste foam off his mouth.

Xiao Su turned her back to him and leaned against the door: "How are you? Are you really going to have diarrhea?"

Qi Feibai's nose was already wrinkled: "Well, yes, I seem to be constipated!"

"It feels like a big lump, ugh, it's so hard to pull!"

Xiao Su's expression was at a loss for words, but she had to confirm with him: "Are you sure you have diarrhea?"