Chapter 78

Ever since Guan Linyu was picked up by the Guan family from Desolate Star, he entered school and studied systematically.

At the same time, he will also learn privately, not just the knowledge taught to him on campus.

But he had never been exposed to education related to egg hatching, and he had never learned about it on his own.

Of course, if it weren't for interest, who would care about hatching eggs?

Moreover, the common enemy of the people of the empire is the Zerg. Zerg also lay eggs, and the people of the empire hate those densely packed insect eggs.

Therefore, not many people are enthusiastic about hatching eggs.

This of course also includes Guan Linyu.

So much so that now Guan Linyu is at a loss for the first time in his life because of his blank understanding of this field.

Even when he was wandering in the deserted star, he was never like this now, full of worry and panic, not knowing where to land.

But his face was calm, and except for the slight tremor in his pupils, no one could tell that he was in a panic at this time, let alone Qi Feibai, who was only thinking about penguin eggs.

Qi Feibai gently stroked the eggshell while monitoring the data reflected by the optical brain.

The air around the two of them was solemn and solemn, and Guan Linyu's breathing became much lighter.

It wasn't until the data started to drop that Qi Feibai breathed a sigh of relief.

Guan Linyu opened his mouth slightly, unable to squeeze out any sound immediately.

A few seconds later, his low and hoarse voice sounded in the empty room: "Is there any problem with their data?"

The depression in Qi Feibai's heart has not been relieved, but he doesn't really hate Guan Linyu, he is just acting out of temper when he is angry.

To this question, he muttered in response to Guan Linyu: "The heartbeat frequency has stabilized, there should be no problem."

"I don't know about the other one. I can't see it in the belly, and I don't monitor his data."

"In the belly?" The body of Guan Lin's Antarctic iceberg was as majestic as an iceberg. The ice cracked with a crack, and the avalanche came down, shocking the earth.

He calmed his breathing: "So of the two babies, only one is in the penguin egg and the other is in your belly?"

"You laid a penguin egg and you're pregnant?"

Guan Linyu himself thought this was ridiculous.

He was judged to be infertile during his childhood, and was therefore abandoned by his native family. He wandered around the deserted stars, living a life that was worse than that of a dog.

After being taken back by the Guan family, he continued to live tenaciously. Whether in Huaxing or the Guan family, he tried his best to make himself better so that he could have an unbeatable ability to survive.

But even so, he still hasn't been able to get rid of the curse of infertility for a long time.

Every nightmare reminded him that he was born a waste and was the one who would inevitably be abandoned.

Every piece of gossip and revelation on the Internet is reopening this wound and adding a heavy pinch of salt.

It was only in recent years that his vision and thinking have been broadened as never before after starting work.