Chapter 104

The second prince's words caused the pride on Duan Rong's face to freeze instantly.

He suppressed the rage boiling in his heart and looked at Qi Feibai.

The lighting today was also very good. The bright white and soft light fell on Qi Feibai, as if casting a halo over his whole body.

His facial features are exquisite, his eyebrows are beautiful, and his eyes are as pure as the cleanest lake in the world.

Duan Rong just looked at him like this and felt bright and bright in his heart.

This is the chemical reaction brought about by high matching genes.

He could even feel the pheromones in his body surging crazily. Even with inhibitors, he could hardly suppress his crazy desire for Qi Feibai.

At this moment he found a step.

He looked at Qi Feibai apologetically: "Sorry, what I just said was just a joke. There is no way I would let you marry me at someone else's wedding. I will take our relationship seriously."

He stretched out his hand to Qi Feibai: "Come here, I will take you to the Civil Affairs Bureau to terminate the marriage between you and Guan Linyu."

Duan Rong's parents immediately walked up to the stage, looked at Qi Feibai and said, "Xiao Bai, our family is not a feudal and rigid family. What happened between you and Lin Yu must have been beyond your control."

"In this life, you still have to have offspring to some extent to have hope. You and my son have a 100% genetic match, so it is most suitable to be with him."

What the Duan family members said always made people whisper in the venue.

Many people even took Qi Feibai's place and helped him make the choice.

A 100% genetic matching rate is an incredible value. No one will reject this genetic matching rate.

Of course they also knew the power of Guan Linyu and the Guan family, but Guan Linyu and the Guan family had never been a domineering and unreasonable family. They would not take anything by force in front of so many people.

Again.

Qi Feibai's family is now the only one left, and he has to continue the blood of this family no matter what.

Duan Rong is the best and only choice in his life.

However, Qi Feibai shook his head in front of everyone: "But he looks like he can't give birth."

He even recounted his previous live broadcast: "Everyone in my live broadcast room knows that Duan Rong is not good at all!"

The memory of the dead attacks the Duan family again.

Yes, they have all forgotten that this Qi Feibai was running a live broadcast and led countless viewers in his live broadcast room to mock the Duan family.

Mrs. Duan gritted her teeth: "That's because someone exchanged Qi Yao's and your genetic data. What does it have to do with my son? Who can do it in front of him with Qi Yao's genetic data!"

Qi Feibai shook his head and firmly believed in his intuition: "Not Duan Rong, brother Linyu is the best at giving birth!"

He added: "My husband is the best!"

Guan Linyu, who had always been calm and expressionless, couldn't help but smile when he heard this.

But he still looked at Duan Rong and his biological father and mother in silence.