Chapter 153: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra

When An An and her sister were in first grade together, the penguin feathers on An An's back still hadn't faded.

At seven years old, he is already taller than his sister.

His weird aura that makes children feel scared seems to have gradually weakened as they grow older. There are many fewer people who are afraid of him at the first sight than before.

The school they attend is one of the best schools in the galaxy.

In the early morning, the morning sun shines on the earth, illuminating the gate of the campus with a golden glow.

The children, dressed neatly in school uniforms, stood at the school gate and greeted the teachers in the corresponding classes. Under the guidance of the teachers, they turned back to say goodbye to their parents and then stepped into the campus.

Before class started, the entire school was surrounded by the laughter and laughter of students. With the rays of the morning sun, the children's vitality and hope bloomed at this moment.

Students in Class 3, Grade 1, are discussing this semester's physical education class.

"Physical education class is swimming class. I already know how to swim. I don't need to learn it at school!"

"I can also swim. My mother hired a teacher to teach me very early."

"Our family vacations on the island every summer."

"I have a heated swimming pool at home."

The sounds of students showing off excitedly made my sister frown slightly.

She tilted her head slightly and approached An An, her crisp voice was lowered by her, but she still kept her childish tone: "Brother, do you want to take swimming lessons?"

An An actually doesn't want to go.

He needs to change into a swimsuit for swimming lessons. If the clothes get wet and stick to his body, it may also cause the feathers on his back to show color.

He cannot let others know that he has feathers. This is a secret that no one can tell except his family.

In the past few years, An An has become much calmer. It is not that he deliberately imitated his father to become so calm, but his character has become more and more distinct.

"I will go to the teacher and explain the situation." An An answered her sister.

My sister nodded: "Then I don't want to get involved, I can also swim."

An An turned to look at her sister.

His sister did not meet his eyes.

After a while, my sister was discouraged. She lay on the table in the noisy classroom atmosphere and whispered, "If you don't go, what's the point of going to physical education class alone?"

An An snorted: "Don't act like a spoiled brat, and don't use me as an excuse."

An An's request for leave was approved by her teachers and parents.

Other students in the class were unwilling.

In the physical education class, the students changed their clothes in the changing room and walked to the swimming pool.

The boys gathered together and laughed.

The girls chatted in small groups.

"Sister, why didn't your brother come?"

"Don't he have to take swimming lessons?"

"Did he stop coming because he already knew how to swim?"

"But I can also swim. You can let your brother come to the class."