Chapter 50

Not long after, a convenient meal for the two of them was ready.

Although it is not as good as the food in high-end restaurants, it is also the most expensive class of convenience meals, and the taste is still very good.

However, Xiao Su and Qi Feibai are both talking about the same thing.

Qi Feibai couldn't understand why Guan Linyu rejected him.

He didn't know how to seduce Guan Linyu next.

It was clear what he wanted before, as long as he told Guan Linyu, Guan Linyu would satisfy him.

Why doesn't it work today?

Xiao Su's mind was full of storms.

He was an inexperienced omega, what had he experienced with Qi Feibai!

Wei Ge, do you really want to give this to Mr. Guan? But isn't Mr. Guan very strong! Qi Feibai said it himself before!

No, he is an inexperienced omega, what is he thinking in his mind!

Qi Feibai now wants to seduce Mr. Guan and ask him what to do.

As a good friend, should he help?

But he can't do anything.

No, why did he already prepare his mind and help Qi Feibai come up with ideas?

What can he do?

"Hey." The two of them sighed at the same time after swallowing a mouthful of food.

Qi Feibai rubbed the floor with his shoe soles.

He has been courting a penguin for three years and is not a goose that gives up easily.

But, what to do!

"I know!" He put the spoon on the plate, got up and went to the sofa to get the tablet from his bag.

Xiao Su was startled by him and continued to follow Qi Feibai's movements with dull eyes.

Until Xiao Su saw Qi Feibai come back with a tablet, put the tablet on the dining table, and opened the software of a certain live broadcast platform.

Qi Feibai's eyes were filled with a little pride: "Let me tell you, Xiao Su, this anchor is super powerful. I learned a lot from him, so I successfully pursued Mr. Guan."

Xiao Su looked at the anchor, and his dull face finally had an expression, and his expression was indescribable: "I think you should have chased Mr. Guan on your own, and you have nothing to do with him."

Qi Feibai learned a lot from the anchor and benefited a lot. How could he tolerate Xiao Su slandering his mentor in life!

Although Xiaosu is his best friend!

Qi Feibai: "How could it be! He is really awesome. In the game, he can flirt with whoever he wants. Many young brothers and sisters have been flirted with by him. They want to play games with him every day, but he only likes to play games. To seduce new people, you don't like the ones you've already got."

Qi Feibai concluded: "He is a scumbag."

After a moment, he added another qualifier: "However, he is a scumbag who is very capable of seducing people."

Xiao Su was speechless.

Qi Feibai was confused: "Xiao Su, don't you like him?"

Xiao Su shook his head: "No, that's right, he is actually my high school classmate."