Chapter 117: Extra

Qi Feibai woke up suddenly and felt a splitting headache.

His life seems to have been walked through by others.

At this time, he was sitting in a consulting room. There were no patients in the consulting room.

His eyes were distracted, looking around, and then landed on the barrage next to him.

Everyone on the barrage was laughing at him, treating him as a joke and a tool for entertainment.

This is a very common thing for Qi Feibai.

Since the death of his parents, his life has gradually become a joke for others.

He can even foresee his own tragic future.

But he seemed to have had a long, long dream. The dream was very real, even a little absurd.

In the dream, he kicked his current fiancé and pursued Guan Linyu. In the end, he not only pursued Guan Linyu, but also successfully got pregnant and gave birth to a child.

But one of the kids is a penguin.

For him, such a ridiculous thing could only happen in a dream.

But his intuition was even more absurd. He even felt that it was not a dream, but a real experience.

The most important thing to him is not marrying Guan Linyu and giving birth to Guan Linyu's child.

The most important thing is that the penguin that occupied his body made his life turn from darkness to sunshine, made him see many things in the world clearly, and made him know that he should give up something in order to gain something.

He thought this was his opportunity. It was God who took pity on him and lost his parents at a young age, so that the penguin appeared and taught him how to survive in this world and even live happily.

The door was suddenly pushed open. Qi Feibai turned his head and looked over. The familiar face made him stiff.

He also caught the man at the door opening the door, his eyes full of hope shattered instantly, shock and disappointment rushing towards him at the same time.

At this moment, Qi Feibai guessed that the dream might not be a dream.

Otherwise, why would Guan Linyu have such an expression?

He was at a loss for a moment.

The moment he saw Guan Linyu, he could feel that he and Guan Linyu could not be together like in the "dream".

Guan Linyu then closed the door and made his attitude clear.

Qi Feibai was not disappointed.

In his opinion, Guan Linyu belongs to that little penguin.

It was absurd, but he knew it was true.

And he should wake up and walk forward slowly along the path that the little penguin took.

He still has a lot to do.

He wanted to get rid of his fiancé and regain his freedom.

He must strengthen his professional abilities and become a qualified diagnostic and treatment physician.

He wanted to expose everything the uncle and the others had done and put them in jail.

He also wanted to silently support Guan Linyu and the others in introducing new rules, and after that, he would choose someone who was compatible with him and become a partner.