Chapter 33

The moment Qi Feibai's upper body was pulled into the car, Yu Zhe had already pressed the button in the car, and the partition rose between the front and rear seats, giving the two of them space to play.

Xiao Su also turned the camera aside, watching secretly by herself, exclaiming in surprise from time to time.

The focus of the full-screen barrage also shifted to Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu, and the screen was frantically refreshed:

[What can we interstellar netizens not watch? Move the camera back! 】

[Is Qi Feibai so seductive? Who can withstand this! 】

[What kind of genes are there to consider? When he pulled his tie, I was dumbfounded. 】

[He's still wearing a tie on his wrist! Who is the nice guy who wears a tie on his wrist? I'm dying. 】

[What is the anchor amazed at? Let's take a look too! 】

Xiao Su took a peek and said softly: "You can't look at it."

"I can't watch either."

But he was also watching secretly.

He saw Qi Feibai's waist stuck in the car window, one foot on the ground, and the other foot rising slightly on tiptoe.

He didn't know that the weight of Qi Feibai's upper body rested entirely on Guan Linyu's body.

Guan Linyu held Qi Feibai's upper body, raised his head and kissed him deeply.

He robbed the air from Qi Feibai's mouth and infected him with pheromones, making him smell of himself inside and out.

His fingers could not control themselves as they rubbed the soft flesh at the back of Qi Feibai's neck, where Qi Feibai's glands were located.

Qi Feibai's body became more and more limp as the tip of his tongue and the air were robbed.

The fingers that were causing trouble in his glands made it even more difficult for him to control himself and indulge in the space built by the pheromones of Guan Lin Domain.

He fell for this, and wanted to get more of Guan Linyu.

In the end, Guan Linyu, who was more determined, separated their lips.

He lowered his eyes, looked at Qi Feibai's moist and red lips, took a deep breath, and whispered: "Don't you have something else to do?"

Qi Feibai suddenly realized, and his voice was sticky: "Yes, there is."

Guan Linyu pecked his lips again, "Go ahead."

Qi Feibai then let go of Guan Linyu, almost unable to stand up straight because his body was so weak.

When he got out of the back seat of Guan Linyu's car and bent down to say goodbye to Guan Linyu, Xiao Su next to him finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Barrage: [Listening to the anchor's sigh, it should be over. 】

[It will be a lifelong regret for me not to see such a bloody scene. 】

Of course, there were also many Qi Feibai's negative fans in the barrage area questioning those viewers who had been knocked off.

[He has done so many disgusting things in the past, but now that he is engaging in pornography, you are so embarrassed that you have forgotten the past? 】

[As expected, the Internet has no memory. As long as you give some candy, netizens can forget everything. 】

[Don't you think it's disgusting? Such a slutty omega really embarrasses omegas. 】