Chapter 129: Extra

In fact, many penguins are already at the end of their game. But they must persist. Now there are geese coming to save them. If they don't persist, they will only die if they stay here.

They all had eggs in their pouches, which caused them to move slowly, and the journey back was even more difficult than when they came from Guan Linyu.

However, none of the geese gave up, and they didn't even complain.

They lined up in a long row and walked step by step in the direction pointed by Guan Linyu.

Guan Linyu not only leads the way, but also needs to go to the back of the team from time to time to check on everyone's status.

If some penguins suddenly fell down, he would step forward to help them get up.

He just led a group of penguins and kept going to one place.

Even he, a strong penguin with no eggs in his pouch, was exhausted.

But Huangtian paid off.

Just when many penguins were completely desperate and thought they would die in this vast snow, they vaguely heard the sound of penguins chirping.

"Did you hear it? It's the cry of the same kind. Are we going back to the main force?"

"I heard it too, it turns out it's not a hallucination!"

"Can I really go back? Is there really no need to go any further!"

Everyone was very excited, and some of the energy that had been completely lost returned at this moment.

As long as they can return to the main force, as long as they don't die in this vast snowfield, they can continue walking.

When they finally saw the penguins blocking the wind at the edge of the penguin colony, their tense emotions relaxed at this moment.

When the penguins saw Guan Linyu bringing back the lost penguins, they also cheered today.

They couldn't believe that the lost penguins could be found again. It was Guan Linyu who found them.

This penguin is too strong, there should be no penguin more powerful than him!

The penguin colony returned exhausted.

The other penguins immediately let them into the penguin colony

The strong wind was blocked by the penguins around the penguin colony. In the embrace of their companions, they finally recovered their body temperature and were finally able to sleep peacefully without worrying about accidents.

Qi Feibai was also very sleepy. He had not rested for a long time. He walked in the snow field for such a long time.

Even though I had eaten and drank enough before, I was now exhausted and hungry.

Guan Linyu was beside him, checking his body.

Seeing that he was only slightly tired and embarrassed, he patted his body and said, "Close your eyes and have a good rest."

Qi Feibai looked at Guan Linyu with tears in his eyes.

The emotions accumulated in the chest were completely released.

He rested his head on Guan Linyu's chest, sticking closely to Guan Linyu, and whispered in a hoarse voice: "I thought I would die on the ice field, I thought I would never see you again. "

"I was so scared when I was on the ice sheet."

"I didn't expect you to come to us."

Guan Linyu said: "I came to find you."