Chapter 160: Extra

"How could he treat me like this!" Qi Feibai slapped the table angrily.

The stack of snacks placed in the small saucer on the coffee table trembled because of his movements. Xiao Su next to him quickly picked up his tea cup and held it in his palm. Then he sighed leisurely and echoed Qi Feibai's words: " Who wouldn't? A peaceful night's sleep is already a luxury these days."

After the colleague who came to the tea room to pour water heard this, he originally felt that it was not good for him to join them in such a private topic, but he couldn't help but sighed: "It's true that a full man doesn't know how hungry a man is, and every family has it." Difficulty."

Xiao Su didn't expect the people who came to the tea room to hear their complaints and immediately blushed.

However, Qi Feibai didn't know what shame was, so he humbly asked, "Don't you have this problem in your family?"

The man also blushed and even stuttered a little. He stood beside the two of them and took a strategic sip of water: "We had similar troubles in the first two years together, but as we grow older, the pressure of life With so much pressure on me, work and children take up most of my energy, so there is so much to think about other things. Even if I have my mind, my physical strength and energy cannot keep up."

At this point, he sighed again: "It's better not to have anything."

Qi Feibai was very envious: "Then are you really gone now?"

The man nodded in shame: "Even if I think about it, he doesn't have the strength. Sometimes he thinks, when I think about his strength, I don't have the interest. Fortunately, the couple living together is not just for such a small thing, and they can help each other. , supporting the whole family together for the sake of the children, this is the life of most people's couples."

At this time, Qi Feibai always gets enlightened easily.

The employee just came here to pour water, and happened to come across this topic, so he made a few comments and had no intention of further chatting. After saying these two sentences, he poured the water and left.

Qi Feibai pulled Xiao Su again, leaned close to Xiao Su and whispered with him: "You have heard what he just said, right? As long as there is the dual pressure of life and raising cubs, a man's strength will decline. , don't have the energy and thought."

Xiao Su felt confused for a moment, and then frowned again: "Neither of us has any pressure in life, and raising children is relatively easy."

Let's not talk about the Guan family. If their family has the pressure of living and raising cubs, other families in the interstellar world will not have to live.

The small family established by Xiao Su and Ming Wu now has a child who is attending kindergarten.

Mingwu's live broadcasting career is booming. Not only is he talented in this area, but he also works hard. Now his popularity has not declined but has increased, and he makes more money than before.

Even Xiao Su's income is not low. Without enlightenment, he would have more than enough to support himself and his children.

How could such a family have the dual pressures of life and raising cubs? One of them would not exist.

Qi Feibai thought the same thing.

"Then let's put some more pressure on them?"

Xiao Su joked: "How to increase the pressure? Could it be that you ask your boss to kill the Zerg and make them slaves forever!"