Chapter 43

The question of Guan Linyu really stumped Qi Feibai.

He wanted to eat seafood, and the food Guan Linyu prepared for him was all delicious.

But he also wanted to kiss Guan Linyu, just like now, he wanted to hold Guan Linyu tightly, stick to his side, smell the pheromones emanating from his body, and his whole heart calmed down.

He was greedy, so he asked cautiously: "Can you kiss me first, then eat, and then kiss me again?"

Love flowed in his eyes, which reflected Guan Linyu's warm and doting face.

"good."

Guan Linyu lowered his head.

Qi Feibai immediately closed his eyes, raised his chin, his eyelashes trembled slightly, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and his face was full of anticipation, like the sweetest and most delicious snack on a delicate plate. How could anyone who saw it not be able to stop eating it.

Upstairs, the employees leaning against the windows have poor naked-eye vision and can only see the telephoto images captured by optical computers.

Qi Feibai's quiet and beautiful face, and the unbridled expectation he showed when he closed his eyes, made many people swallow their saliva.

The Omega employees felt inferior to themselves, some wanted to take this as a required course in life, and some wanted to have a love affair with such a sweet Omega.

The betas can only swallow their saliva. Such a beautiful omega is not something their betas can imagine, and they can only be dream girls or dream boys.

The alphas were at their wits end. They were too blind at that time and only looked at genes. It was a pity that they could not see the essence of Qi Feibai through genes. Otherwise, they would be the ones enjoying the sweet beans now, otherwise they would have taken the initiative back then. !

but:

"The president's wife has closed her eyes for five seconds, why hasn't Mr. Guan kissed her yet?"

"Isn't Mr. Guan very good! You can tolerate this!"

"Help, I want to jump down and press my head. Kiss me. Why don't you kiss me?"

Qi Feibai couldn't wait any longer and secretly opened one eye, squinting and trembling his eyelashes, trying to see what Guan Linyu was doing.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that Guan Linyu didn't seem to want to lower his head and kiss him.

"Liar." This time, Qi Feibai's voice was no longer an accusation, but a grievance. The tail end was soft and long, and he buried his head in Guan Linyu's shoulder, "Big liar."

Guan Linyu pinched the back of his neck and heard him hum softly. Then he took a deep breath and said in a slightly hoarse voice: "Many people are peeking."

Qi Feibai understood.

Humans are shy.

This is Guan Linyu being shy.

Xiao Su just told him today.

He raised his head full of energy again: "Are you shy? Then let's go to the car! Open the door and they won't be able to see in the car."

"You can kiss me on the way to dinner!"

Guan Linyu was startled for a moment and then chuckled. He did not refute his shy remarks. His eyes softened and said, "Okay."

He put his arm around Qi Feibai's waist and helped him open the car door. Qi Feibai bent down and got into the car, followed closely by Guan Linyu.

Employees upstairs: "Ah ah ah, why didn't we kiss! What are they talking about!"