Chapter 91

This meeting didn't take too long.

The main reason is that Qi Feibai is too opinionated.

Moreover, they chose to propose after the Mid-Autumn Festival dinner. The vice president proposed to book a restaurant after the dinner, but Qi Feibai refused: "You have already had dinner, why do you still need to go out to eat?"

"I'm going to make fish for him at home!"

"Auntie, they can eat together. I'm not good at cooking, so it will definitely be unpalatable. Only when there are many people can we finish the food without wasting it."

The vice president was very tired: "Then let's do this for the time being. We will make arrangements based on the existing plan."

Other colleagues in the team also agreed with the vice president: "You can't become fat in one bite. It's always better to take it step by step."

Xiao Su looked at everyone in confusion: "Do you really want him to catch fish by himself?"

Others don't know, but Xiao Su knows in her heart that Qi Feibai is pregnant now!

How dare you let him go into the sea to catch fish?

Qi Feibai didn't know what he was thinking!

If there weren't so many outsiders here, he would have given Qi Feibai a blow!

The vice president's face was full of shock: "You can't be so sincere! Jumping into the sea to catch fish is dangerous and has a low success rate..."

Qi Feibai danced there: "Catching fish is easy!"

Xiao Su covered his mouth and motioned to the vice president to continue.

The vice president was even more exhausted: "Just make an appointment on a yacht and go fishing."

Xiao Su also breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay, okay."

He made the decision for Qi Feibai: "Let's make it the day before the Mid-Autumn Festival. The expenses for the yacht and sea fishing will be paid by Feibai. It's also regarded as Feibai's request for a Mid-Autumn Festival team building."

Qi Feibai lacked interest.

Sea fishing.

It seems fun, but it doesn't seem fun.

He still thinks swimming and catching fish is the most fun.

It has been a long time since he swam or caught fish.

But everyone refused to let him go, and he obeyed.

After the meeting, Xiao Su took Qi Feibai's hand and went downstairs with him to find Guan Linyu.

Guan Linyu also worked overtime for a while. Not long after he arrived downstairs at the company, he didn't come up until the meeting was over.

In the elevator, there were only two people, Xiao Su and Qi Feibai.

Xiao Su leaned close to Qi Feibai's ear and warned: "You must keep the content of our meeting a secret today, and don't tell Mr. Guan about your proposal. If the proposal is not a surprise, all the good things will be compromised!"

Qi Feibai won the arduous task: "I know, I will keep it a secret!"

"I told him it was a date!"

The two walked hand in hand downstairs to the company, where two cars were waiting in front of the company.

One is from Guan Linyu, and the other is from Mingwu.

Two men, one standing at the front of the car and the other at the back, were having a friendly conversation.