Chapter 61

After Duan Rong woke up from his dream, he could no longer sleep.

As long as he thought that Qi Feibai completely belonged to Guan Lin's domain at this moment, the jealousy and rage in his heart would have nowhere to hide.

Everything he did in the past was for the whole family, for himself and everyone in the family, so that he could be as proud as the Guan family and be proud of other aristocratic families.

But at this moment, he discovered his secret desires.

He wanted to make Guan Linyu disappear from this world, not only so that the Duan family could step on the Guan family and gradually get promoted, but he also wanted to snatch Qi Feibai away from Guan Linyu.

Of course Duan Rong knows Guan Linyu's true identity.

The words he heard most from his parents since he was a child were: "You are the only descendant of our Duan family. Your genes are destined to bring the Duan family back to its most glorious period."

"My parents will never allow other people to become our children. No matter who it is, as long as they bear the identity of our children, they will rob your resources. This is something we will never allow to happen."

"Everything in the Duan family belongs to you."

"The person who is abandoned deserves nothing."

Duan Rong lowered his eyes and looked at his palms, with a fierce look in his eyes, and murmured to himself: "Qi Feibai should have belonged to me originally, and everything he has should belong to me."

"It doesn't matter. When he dies, Qi Feibai will be mine."

He used to be pushed forward step by step by his family and parents.

This time it was him who was eager to move forward.

When he thought that Qi Feibai had been in heat twice, the first two times with Guan Linyu, the possessiveness of the alpha in his heart went crazy, and he clamored to kill the other alpha and take back his own omega!

This was the first time that he took the initiative to promote the prince's plan.

If the prince wants to successfully ascend the throne and eliminate the second prince who is trying to seize the throne, of course he cannot do it alone.

A huge interest group has gathered behind him, including the Duan family, led by the Duan family.

All the people and families who support the prince hope that the prince can eliminate the second prince as soon as possible and ascend the throne as soon as possible, so that their interests can be maximized.

Duan Rong's initiative won everyone's support, and everything moved forward in an orderly and rapid manner.

At this time, Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai had been kidnapped by their body's genes and were deeply in estrus, completely unable to break free.

The housekeeper of the Guan family is also very considerate.

Although he is a beta, he is an experienced beta.

Even if his practical experience is not very rich, the theoretical knowledge accumulated over decades is enough for him to contribute to the young master's estrus period.

Just the Bunny Boy's clothes made the two of them more immersed in it than the first time they were in heat.

Not to mention the various small toys and gadgets sent by the butler.

Qi Feibai can only take a short rest when sleeping and eating. At other times, his body and mental perception belong to the Guan Lin domain.

Until seven days have passed.

Sir, do you want to give birth to a little penguin? I'm so sweet.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara