Chapter 29

Qi Feibai looked at the inspection report in front of him with an angry look on his face.

What worried him was that the report came at the wrong time.

What report was so important, interrupting his intimacy with Guan Linyu.

Even if he can't get married now or get pregnant and have a baby now, a kiss can relieve his unbearable itching!

But Guan Linyu's expression was so heavy, how could he ignore Guan Linyu's emotions and only care about his own happiness.

Qi Feibai took Guan Linyu's report and took a while to understand it.

The final conclusion of this report is: Guan Linyu's serious genetic disease cannot be cured, he is still unable to match an omega, and he is sterile.

"I know that you have always wanted to have children." Guan Linyu's voice was low and hoarse, echoing in the spacious office, with a hint of humility at the end, "But I can't satisfy you."

He took a deep breath: "I told you before that you shouldn't focus on me."

"Now that you want to leave, I won't stop you. I will handle the rest properly and won't let you get hurt at all."

Qi Feibai raised his head and looked at Guan Linyu.

Guan Linyu has deep eyebrows and a straight nose.

He looked down at the conclusion of the report again. In black and white, it indeed said that Guan Linyu could not have children.

He looked up at Guan Linyu again.

Guan Linyu's Adam's apple protruded and trembled slightly, making people feel itchy.

After watching for a while, Qi Feibai lowered his head to read the report again.

There is no possibility of cure.

When he raised his head again, his eyes seemed to be able to see Guan Linyu's collarbone through his shirt. When his eyes moved downward, Guan Linyu's chest muscles were slightly bulging, making the clothes look good.

Looking further down, there must be abdominal muscles under the clothes.

Broad shoulders, narrow waist, inverted triangle shape, and mermaid line.

Qi Feibai lowered his head to read the report again.

With a figure like Guan Linyu's, among penguins, he would be chased by a female. This possibility was real for him.

Finally, Qi Feibai's eyes fell on the lower part of Guan Linyu's abdomen.

Can't this happen?

"Qi Feibai." Guan Linyu's sadness disappeared, leaving only black lines on his head.

He raised Qi Feibai's chin, which was already aroused, and his eyes were dark, "What are you doing."

Qi Feibai didn't have the consciousness to look at anything inappropriate.

Penguins don't wear clothes. Although they have feathers, they are not ashamed of nudity.

He looked at Guan Linyu from top to bottom, and his heart was filled with excitement.

Qi Feibai stretched out his hand and touched Guan Linyu's Adam's apple with his fingertips.

Guan Linyu's eyes flashed slightly.

Qi Feibai wanted to say that he believed in himself.

He could see that Guan Linyu could give birth to children, and he was very capable of giving birth. The children he gave birth to would be healthy and strong.