Chapter 144: Extra

For penguins, swimming is a skill they must master and it is also the ability they rely on to survive.

Even though An An had the courage to fight against the skuas, she still didn't dare to take a step when she saw the vast and bottomless ocean.

The color of the water was so dark that it felt scary.

It took a step back, shook its head and said to its father: "An An doesn't dare, An An is a coward."

Guan Linyu frowned and reflected on whether he was too harsh on his children.

An An's current size is still not comparable to that of penguins of the same age.

It looked at other people's homes and wondered if it would continue to grow.

This also made Guan Linyu feel compassionate again. Since An An looks smaller than those penguins, does it mean that now is not the best age to enter the sea and learn to swim.

But this is their third visit to the coast.

If you give up this time, you will lose everything.

Compared with Guan Linyu, Qi Feibai was not as spoiled by An An.

He didn't have the experience of growing up with parents who swam with him and taught him how to hunt.

So in his opinion, An An shouldn't be needed. When he was as old as An An, he was already independent and went fishing in the sea with his friends, so An An should be the same.

He likes An An very much, but his genes make him gradually become indifferent to An An.

He even turned to look at Guan Linyu: "How about we go and leave it here alone. When it gets hungry, it will know to find food."

This is completely opposite to Guan Linyu's educational philosophy.

Guan Linyu even had the idea of ​​raising An An until it reached adulthood, until it was time to find a mate to reproduce.

An An turned around and looked at Guan Linyu pitifully.

It no longer looks at Qi Feibai like this. It knows that Feibai's father is much more ruthless than Linyu's father.

Sure enough, Guan Linyu sighed: "We can't leave it like this. It's so small and can't survive alone."

"We have to teach it how to swim and hunt, and we can't leave until we see it can feed itself."

He comforted Qi Feibai, walked to the edge of the cliff and said to An An, "Dad, jump down first."

After saying this, Guan Linyu jumped into the deep black water without hesitation.

After falling into the sea, it swam in the sea for a while, then stuck its head out and looked at An An: "Come down, An An."

An An took another step back.

The smell of the sea is attractive to it, but the vastness and deep color of the sea frighten it.

It doesn't dare to jump.

This is because it knows that Guan Linyu will spoil it, so it is so willful. The other penguins have been left here by their parents long ago. They are very hungry and will always jump off on their own.

It has two dads as its backers, so of course it won't be as anxious as other penguins.

Qi Feibai next to him couldn't stand Goose's squeamish look.

How can he survive in this cruel world, how can he survive by fishing, and how can he show his hunting ability to those female penguins?

Qi Feibai took two steps back.