Chapter 121: Extra

Qi Feibai did not find his female penguin again this year.

In fact, he had already had a premonition when the courtship season was approaching.

It is very difficult for a male penguin with his condition to find a female penguin who is willing to mate with him.

He looked at the tall and strong male penguin beside him, and had already taken into consideration what this man said before.

He couldn't find a wife because he was born with few physical advantages.

There are many female penguins pursuing him next to him.

He also didn't find a wife because he always rejected the female penguins.

How could a male penguin who wants to lay eggs with a female penguin keep rejecting her?

So, he said that he likes himself and is gay, which seems to be true.

Two geese stand together on the ice rock outside the penguin colony.

Within the penguin colony, many penguins have begun to mate and lay eggs.

This made them look even more lonely and pitiful.

The atmosphere between the two geese was actually a bit awkward.

In other words, Qi Fei Bai was unilaterally embarrassed.

He stretched his neck and looked around, and suddenly saw something. He rubbed the cold snow with his toes and said to the male penguin beside him: "Look, there is a single female penguin over there. You really don't want to try it." Want to give it a try? If you miss this year's mating season, you will have to wait until next year to find a wife."

Guan Linyu didn't even look in that direction, his bright black eyes were locked on Qi Feibai, and he whispered: "I thought you should know my thoughts."

Qi Feibai was even more embarrassed and nervous, even more nervous than he was when he pursued other female penguins.

He didn't dare to look into the eyes of the penguin next to him. He just looked around and stammered, "But, I want to find the female penguin."

Guan Linyu said: "Then do you want to try to get along with me first this year?"

"This year's mating season is almost over, and none of us have a partner to spend the winter with."

"If you still want to pursue those female penguins next year, I won't stop you."

This made Qi Feibai feel a little excited.

He definitely won't find the female penguin this year.

So far, there are not many female penguins left at all, but there are still many single male penguins. Those female penguins did not choose him at first, and they will not choose him now.

So he is destined to be alone this year.

Rather than being alone with one goose and being alone with another goose, the two of them spend the cold winter together and wait for the arrival of the mating season next year. It seems to be a good choice.

He glanced at Guan Linyu and wanted to leave a way out for himself. After hesitation, he rejected Guan Linyu: "Forget it, just in case everyone thinks I'm a gay goose and won't want to follow me next year." What about becoming a partner?"

He has to think long-term. If it doesn't work this year, he will have to try again next year.

Guan Linyu let out a long sigh. The aura around him was colder than the cold wind in Antarctica, which made Qi Feibai quietly move two small steps to the side.