Chapter 94

In the sky, the drones have flown away, but the gorgeous fireworks have not stopped.

Fireworks bloom with the most beautiful brilliance under the moon.

The citizens of the Imperial City originally thought that the fireworks were just for marriage proposals.

Later they discovered that the fireworks were a reserved display of Guan Linyu.

He is telling everyone that he is a piece of darkness, embracing the moon and blooming with brilliance.

Netizens in the Imperial City took short videos of the fireworks and spread them across the galaxy, allowing netizens from all over the galaxy to feel the mood of Guan Linyu at this moment with them.

Under the brilliant fireworks, Qi Feibai looked at the penguin ring on his ring finger and stretched out his hands to Guan Linyu beside him.

His eyes reflected the gorgeous fireworks, but they shone brighter than the fireworks: "Hug, why don't you give me a hug?"

He now wanted to hug Guan Linyu tightly, want to be held in his arms, and stick to him tightly.

Guan Linyu opened his hands.

Qi Feibai immediately pounced on him.

He hugged Guan Linyu's waist, and his slightly protruding belly pressed against Guan Linyu's hip bone.

He raised his head and stood on tiptoes, and moved his lips upward. His intention to ask for a kiss was obvious: "Kiss me again."

Guan Linyu held his face, lowered his head and kissed his lips.

Qi Feibai's body softened slightly and he fell into Guan Linyu's arms.

He hugged Guan Linyu's waist tighter, until his body became weaker and weaker, his breath was deprived, and his hands had no strength, then he relaxed.

But he was already tightly held by Guan Linyu, and even though his hands had relaxed, he could not escape Guan Linyu's aggressive kiss.

Their bedrooms have also been decorated.

The whole set of black bedding is the same color as the suit wrapped around Guan Linyu.

Qi Feibai pushed Guan Linyu down on the bed. Guan Linyu's skin was pure and cold white against the black bedding. The slight redness under his eyelids showed the crazy possessiveness surging in his heart at this time.

Qi Feibai slowly unbuttoned his tie and shirt, and asked him in a low voice: "Is it really not allowed to be pregnant?"

He was even a little distressed: "Why do you humans keep going into heat?"

He put his fingertips on Guan Linyu's collarbone: "I would even want to be pregnant, how could this be possible?"

Guan Linyu turned over and pushed him down. He didn't say anything, but used his actions to slowly shut his mouth and stop talking about these words that made Guan Linyu's mind even more restless.

But not everyone is so happy on the Mid-Autumn Festival. There are always widows who deserve sympathy.

Especially the one who seems to be single, but is actually a widowed king.

In the Mingwu live broadcast room, his fans saw him starting the broadcast and frantically posted question marks in the barrage area.

[Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival, forget it if you don't spend time with your family, there's that omega hidden in your room! 】