Chapter 127: Extra

Qi Feibai was about to cry. When Guan Linyu pursued him in the past, he particularly disliked Guan Linyu because Guan Linyu couldn't lay eggs.

Who would have known that now, Guan Linyu would become the hot spot, with so many geese competing for him.

Qi Feibai turned to look at Guan Linyu, his eyes full of worry.

For him, the temptation to be a father to two little penguins was too great!

He didn't even know that the way he looked at Guan Linyu was filled with mist and tears, which made people feel pitiful.

The penguin next to me added something irritating: "Look at how strong you are. You can hunt and bring them back, and you can even feed me and the penguin eggs in my belly. It won't be a problem."

Indeed, Qi Feibai also felt that what this penguin said made sense.

Guan Linyu must be able to support them.

But he didn't want to. He didn't want Guan Linyu to raise other penguins besides himself and the little penguin they picked up.

How is this possible? They Penguins have always been one-on-one, and they have never done anything 3.P!

Qi Feibai looked at Guan Linyu and even said forcefully: "You can't promise him, you can't be with him! You can only raise me and the penguin egg you picked up, but you can't raise others!"

Before Guan Linyu could answer, another penguin jumped out next to him.

"Why are you so domineering? Why are you making decisions for him! Shouldn't he make his own decisions on this kind of thing!"

"Yes, you are not the only one who wants him to raise a goose, we want him to raise it too!"

"Yes, yes, I want him to raise me too!"

"The soft rice is so delicious, who doesn't love it! You can't just eat the soft rice for yourself and don't let us fight for it!"

Qi Feibai was so angry that he wanted to rush forward and fight the geese.

But he is so weak that he cannot defeat these geese.

Guan Linyu looked at Qi Feibai's eyes that wanted to kill all the geese, and the sense of crisis accumulated since pursuing Qi Feibai gradually dissipated at this moment.

He gently leaned close to Qi Feibai, put his head in Qi Feibai's ear and said, "What should we do now?"

His voice was smiling and gentle.

It even fascinated the surrounding male penguins.

"If I had known he liked male penguins, I should have taken the initiative to pursue him. He is much gentler than my wife."

"The best thing about him is that he can bring food back. Over the years I have hatched eggs, I have been so hungry every time that I can wait until my wife comes back to go fishing and catching shrimps in the sea. You don't have to worry about food when you are with him, he can use kelp He bundles fish and shrimps and brings them back to his partner to eat. Who wouldn't want to become a partner with him!"

"He spoke so gently, but my wife was not so gentle. I did something wrong. My wife just slapped me with a big mouth, and I didn't dare to resist."

After listening to these words, Qi Feibai also felt that Guan Linyu was the best goose in the world.

Who wouldn't like this?

These geese words made him feel like he was blind before, so he kept rejecting Guan Linyu.