Chapter 40

Along the way, Qi Feibai covered his belly with his palms and even hummed a tuneless song.

With his other hand, he searched for photos and videos of human pups.

Although not as cute as the little penguin, it is still acceptable.

I don't know when the baby in my belly will come out.

He and Xiao Su agreed to find a seat in the corner of a certain dessert shop.

Xiao Su got the desserts and cold drinks they ordered, and when she returned to her seat, she saw Qi Feibai working on the first button on his collar.

After Xiao Su sat down, Qi Feibai finally unbuttoned his first button.

Xiao Su was about to drink water when a mouthful of air spurted out: "On your collarbone!"

Qi Feibai opened his collar and showed it to Xiao Su, feeling a little proud: "Guan Linyu did it for me! You can see a lot!"

Xiao Su: "..."

"Mr. Guan, you look so fierce."

Qi Feibai took his cold drink and nodded fiercely: "Yes, yes! You don't even know that I was pinned to the bed by him and couldn't resist at all. I almost thought I was going to be stabbed by him!"

Xiao Su's cheeks instantly turned red, and the color even stained her ears and neck.

"This, can this be said!"

"I-I'm still a little virgin!"

Qi Feibai, who is no longer a little girl: "Oh."

You humans can't say this.

Also, humans have to hide when mating, unlike penguins, who can do it anywhere.

Originally, the two of them should have started planning and discussing their career development.

But Xiao Su couldn't help but be curious: "Um, Fei Bai, how do you feel about being marked?"

Qi Feibai half-lyed on the table and approached Xiao Su, threatening him: "Xiao Su, if you don't want to have children, it's better not to let alpha mark you."

"Brother Linyu usually looks like such a gentle person, but you don't know how fierce he is in bed. I'm about to be killed by him."

He held his chest: "It's really scary."

Xiao Su had doubts about the evaluation of "gentleness" and swallowed: "Oh, it seems very exciting."

Qi Feibai thought about those five days and five nights, and swallowed: "Yes, it was really exciting."

Xiao Su gossiped openly and secretly for a while, and even had the illusion that he was about to be stimulated into estrus, so he finally brought the topic back.

"I think our previous plan was very good. Now that you are famous, future variety shows will only make you more famous, but we don't have much money to open a clinic, and we don't know if there will be so many patients. Come to your home to see a doctor! So, we can live broadcast diagnosis and treatment!"

"I know a senior from a guild. Their company has incubated many professional Internet celebrities in this field. We made an appointment to have dinner together today at noon to discuss cooperation."

At noon, Qi Feibai talked with the seniors about the plan of live broadcasting the clinic, and even laid down the basic framework and operation model.

In the evening, the seniors originally wanted to treat their two little omegas to dinner, but Qi Feibai said, "No, Guan Linyu sent me a message and is coming to pick me up from get off work."