Chapter 100

Qi Feibai sent the projection of the lamp to Guan Linyu and sent a voice message: "Brother Linyu! Husband! Do you see the moving part in the projection? That's his mouth!"

"Xiao Su also said that he heard his cry!"

Guan Linyu immediately made a video call.

At this time, Guan Linyu was sitting in the living room, looking at the optical brain screen with particularly gentle eyes. Behind him, the Guan family was busy.

They have moved to a new home and are making final preparations for tomorrow's wedding.

Guan Linyu looked at Qi Feibai holding the incubator on the screen: "Let me see it."

At this time, Qi Feibai was alone in the bedroom.

Mingwu and Xiaosu rushed him back to the bedroom to let him sleep in preparation for tomorrow's wedding.

Qi Feibai opened the projection screen and shared it with Guan Linyu: "Did you see it? This is his mouth! The entire eggshell is empty, and all the egg liquid has been absorbed by it! The little penguin will burst in two days Shell!"

Qi Feibai smiled, his eyes suddenly turned red, and tears gradually accumulated in his eyes: "I'm going to have my own little penguin!"

As soon as he finished speaking, his tears fell down.

He had been looking forward to it for three whole years, and he had been working hard for it for three whole years.

Now he can finally have his own little penguin.

And since he's a human now, he won't have the hard time raising a child like a penguin.

He also has Guan Linyu and the Guan family, who will help him raise his children.

His tears couldn't stop, blurring his vision.

Even his voice was choked and his throat hurt.

Qi Feibai's eyes fell on the projection of the lamp, and he even had a very illusory feeling.

He asked Guan Linyu with a choked voice: "Brother Linyu, do you think all this is true? Can I really have my own little penguin?"

"Do you think we can raise him and let him grow up healthily?"

"Of course." Guan Linyu's voice was unsteady.

Behind him, Mrs. Guan asked more and more distantly: "We are getting married tomorrow, where are you going now? Don't you have a good rest!"

Guan Linyu stood still and looked back at his mother: "I'm going to see him. I want to see him."

Mrs. Guan smiled helplessly: "I can't bear to be separated for a day. Go quickly. Remember to come back tomorrow morning. You still have to go through the procedures. You have to give him a complete wedding and respect him."

"I know." After saying this, Guan Linyu walked away.

Qi Feibai was lying on the bed and heard the conversation between Guan Linyu and Mrs. Guan. He immediately sat up and said, "Are you coming to see me? Didn't you say we can't meet today?"

Guan Linyu had already gotten into the car and started it: "We can meet, but I have to go back early in the morning."

Qi Feibai said in a soft voice: "Then come here quickly."

The video of the two of them is not hung up.

Qi Feibai carried the incubator to the bedside, put on his slippers, opened the bedroom door, and trotted towards the stairs.