Chapter 143: Extra

In the newly opened ocean paradise of Guan Group, there is an internet celebrity little penguin.

Netizens said that the penguin looked very similar to the penguin that Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai had raised before.

It's just that the penguin's working hours are very random, and he doesn't work every day, and even if he does, he doesn't work all day long.

The staff only knew that this was another penguin raised by the Guan family.

If it hadn't been for the penguin that the Guan family had raised before, which had not yet reached the age of mating, they would have thought that this penguin was that penguin's child.

This little penguin is An An.

An An has now become the second most popular penguin in the interstellar world. Many people come to see him every day and look forward to interacting with him. They look forward to taking out a penguin doll from his little schoolbag.

An An likes coming to this place very much. He sees many different human beings here.

He heard them screaming for him, and occasionally leaned against the glass door or railing to listen to their gossip.

He finally realized what his sister said about the joy of playing with other children in the kindergarten.

He also had fun playing with these humans in Ocean Park.

This made him even more yearning to become a human being.

He couldn't imagine how happy he would be when he could go to the world in a human body, go to any corner of the world, and see countless novel sights and events.

At the same time, he also learned from many tourists what free travel means to them.

It turns out that not all people can live as they please.

Not all people are as rich as their family.

Children don't always get what they want.

He is not able to go to work at Ocean Park at any time.

Only when his sister goes to kindergarten, he will come to Ocean Paradise accompanied by his father or grandfather.

Until one day, my sister knew that her brother would go to work in Ocean Park while she was going to kindergarten, so she stopped going to kindergarten!

"I want to go to Ocean Paradise too!"

Mrs. Guan is a grandmother who loves her children very much, and immediately agreed: "Okay, okay, I won't go to the kindergarten today, but I will take our sweet baby to the Ocean Paradise to play today!"

The younger sister looked at An An with a proud expression.

She can also go to Ocean Park!

Three hours later, my sister and An An were separated by the railing.

My sister is standing outside the railing and is today's little tourist. An An is standing inside the railing and is today's Internet-famous goose.

An An stared with her big round eyes, and for the first time there was a look of shock on her face.

She never imagined that the visit her grandma took her to to play in Ocean Paradise was completely different from what she thought.

She was still in kindergarten and heard from her classmates that there was a penguin in Ocean Park.

She saw it and realized it was her brother. She wanted to come to Ocean Park, and she didn't just want to play. She wanted to be a penguin with her brother.