Chapter 148: Extra

An An finally stayed.

His sister still held his hand and stood with him.

The other children were far away from them, looking at An An warily.

Even my sister's best friend reached out to her: "Sister, come here."

"Come here, sister, I will protect you."

But the younger sister shook her head: "He is my brother. If you don't be friends with my brother, I won't be friends with you either!"

After saying this, the sister led her brother to the toy area next to it.

She pointed to her favorite toy, which was a large basket of building blocks, and turned to her brother and said, "Brother, let's build a house!"

An An nodded.

When he is at home, his sister likes to build a house with building blocks with him, and he also likes it.

When they play with this toy, they can build many beautiful houses.

The two of them did not occupy too much space in the classroom, but sat in the corner of the classroom, lonely but happily starting their daily games.

There seemed to be a barrier where they were, and the air was different from other places. No one else could get in there.

It's not that the kids can't get in, it's that they don't want to get in.

The children are not even as cheerful and lively as they seemed before.

The joyful atmosphere in the classroom has also been reduced a lot.

Parents came to rest.

Guan Linyu apologized to the other parents in the lounge: "Sorry, my child seems to have scared your children."

Thanks to the status and strength of the Guan family, other parents in the lounge were willing to understand and did not give the Guan family a hard time.

This is very realistic.

After all, no one wants to make enemies with the Guan family, and many parents even hope to have closer ties with the Guan family.

Most of the time in the past, it was Mrs. Guan who brought her younger sister to the kindergarten.

Now that all the important people in the family are here, for most parents, whether their children will be scared is no longer the most important thing.

Of course, not all parents are like this, and some parents may also be jealous and sour in their hearts.

Why can they do whatever they want if they are rich and powerful?

The child has frightened other children, and other children in the class can't even let go.

Don't they have any self-awareness? Shouldn't we take the children and leave immediately?

He is so willful that he must leave the child in the classroom to scare other children. Is this the upbringing of a powerful family?

In the classroom, the teacher has already begun to guide.

But other children are still unwilling to play with sister An An.

The teachers were also at a loss.

They don't know why this situation happened.

In their opinion, An An is a very cute child. He is good-looking and pitiful. Why do these children think he is scary?

When she was confused, a female teacher heard the child next to her say: "I won't play with my sister anymore! I will never be friends with my sister again!"