Chapter 125: Extra

Guan Linyu returned in a very high-profile manner.

Not only was he full, but he also brought back a long string of fish.

His beak had actually been worn away by the kelp, and his body was very tired from walking without rest.

But when he thought of Qi Feibai, who was waiting for him to return, he couldn't wait nor wait.

Qi Feibai was not under his nose, so he felt uneasy.

When he came back, he felt that the wind was different from before, and it seemed that a snowstorm was coming.

He couldn't leave Qi Feibai to face the snowstorm alone.

While walking through the penguin colony, he heard everyone seem to be discussing. Qi Feibai told everyone that someone would come back with fish and shrimp to feed him, but everyone didn't believe it. Now that they saw that he really brought fish and shrimp with him When they came back, they were all amazed.

Guan Linyu was not arrogant because of this. He believed that this was his basic operation as a human who penetrated the body of a penguin.

What kind of man is a man if he can't even take care of his wife and children?

Guan Linyu has been making decisions that are most beneficial to Qi Fei's life.

No matter in the previous life, Qi Feibai was encouraged to pursue the value of his own life when he was given material conditions.

Or now, in this relatively cruel living condition, he protects Qi Feibai under his wings, tries his best to provide him with material conditions, and no longer coaxes him to do things that are dangerous and may even affect his life.

These decisions are based on Qi Fei Bai's own interests.

This is Guan Linyu's way of expressing love.

This is also what Guan Linyu believes that a person should do.

He will not feel proud or proud of having done this. He will think that he has done many extraordinary things, and that he is stronger than other men, as a means of showing off.

All his behavioral motivations stem from his liking and love for Qi Feibai.

Faced with the praise and admiration of other penguins, many male penguins even worried that he would pry into their own corners.

Guan Linyu remained calm and calm.

He only had Qi Feibai in his heart, and he only thought that Qi Feibai would be very happy to see that he had brought back so much food.

At this time, he was very happy that he was originally a human being and not a penguin or other animal.

This is what makes him so special among thousands of penguins, being able to bring back so much food, and being able to stay with Qi Feibai without starving himself and Qi Feibai.

When Qi Feibai appeared in his sight, he saw Qi Feibai coming back after seeing him, and saw the string of frozen fish behind him. His small black bean-like eyes were so bright, and he opened his mouth to scream. The sound is so crisp.

At that moment, Guan Linyu knew that everything he did was worth it.

There was a penguin egg in Qi Feibai's pouch, which restricted his movement, otherwise he would have to spread his wings and stagger over.

He would walk very slowly towards Guan Linyu, but instead Guan Linyu started running. Even though he staggered when running, Qi Feibai felt that Guan Linyu was different from other penguins.